Author Topic: Colleen  (Read 819 times)

Chell

Colleen
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:07:22 AM »
Is Colleen really going to die?  I haven't heard anything so was wondering if anyone else had.
CHELL

rknudson78

Re: Colleen
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »
I think she does.  Just read a spoiler for Friday that Traci has the make the decision to let her daughter go. 

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »
Oh that is so sad!! I hope it ends up being like Chloe and Lucas deciding to pull the plug, that it doesn't happen at the last minute as she starts responding to treatment.

BTW: I thought the whole dream sequence while under water that lasted a whole hour was hokey. I know it was supposed to be only 5 minutes but still, how dumb.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »
I think she does.  Just read a spoiler for Friday that Traci has the make the decision to let her daughter go. 

I saw that too and tried to get information for Monday's show but nothing was posted yet.  That's when I decided to ask here.

I hope she doesn't die.  It would just be rotten to kill such a young character off.  If they are going to kill anyone off let it be one of the older characters...
CHELL