Author Topic: Send Irvine HOME!!!  (Read 1772 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Send Irvine HOME!!!
« on: October 13, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »
That football player with Anna should go home tonight. He is boring as is Anna. I just don't like this new dancer she has no personality and no chemistry with this guy. Next week the wrestler should go, UGH!  :victory

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Send Irvine HOME!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »
I'd rather the wrestler go then Irving. The wrestler is just horrible to watch dance. The football player has heart and tries and in my opinion does a better job than the wrestler. But I do know what you mean Maria. He should be gone soon too and it would be a toss up between these two and the snow boarder. I don't like the new professional dancer either. She doesn't seem to help the celebrity shine since her routines are boring
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »
I don't like either of those dancers but I think the football player is a little better. He has a little more of a personality.
Either one could go  home though.
I'm not crazy about the young boy with Chelsey Hightower. I forget his name.
Oh and I don't like Anna, the new dancer. I agree that she doesn't bring anything to the dances.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
That is the snowboarder but don't know his name
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »
I watched the show on Monday, and, for the life of me, I don't know why.  The show is terrible.  The only good dancer is Maya, and Len Goodman is a moron not to give her 10's.  The show is a joke.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 05:51:34 PM »
I am kind of bored with it myself.  Now that Delay is gone, I was going to start watching it again but now I don't know. No one really knocked my socks off at all. Bring back Giles!
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
I'm not too excited about the show this year. I haven't even done any voting. Of course one reason could be because I don't watch the show live.
I'm dancing on Monday nights this year and don't get home until after the show is over and since I really don't care who wins, I wait to watch the show until the next day.
My two favorites are Mya and Donny.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »
Those are my 2 favorites too Sheryl. Donny was great last night.  :wink1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
I thought Maya was outstanding last night. I thought almost all of them did a terrific job but to tell you the truth, I wasn't quite as impressed with Donny last night like I've been in the past.
In fact, I thought the football player did a better Argentine Tango then Donny did.
It could have been the choreography. I'm not sure I was as crazy about Kim's moves or choreography so it took something away from the dance.

I don't remember her name but I think I'd send the girl who danced first last night, home tonight.
She doesn't impress me.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »
My faves are Mya and Kelly.  Donny (surprisingly for me) is my third fave.I almost didn't watch the season because he and Delay were on but once Tom left I started watching more and Donny grew on me. He can actually dance and I like him. He isn't silly and annoying like Marie was and she couldn't dance either.  He does really well and he makes me laugh.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
He makes me laugh too Barb.
I never really had any opinion of him because I didn't watch his show so I wasn't really a fan. I didn't dislike him though because I just didn't know enough about him but he's doing a good job dancing and yes, making me laugh.

I'm glad the girl who went home last night left because I didn't care for her dancing.
Sheryl

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »
I don't watch the show much this year but I did catch the very very end when Tom was sending her out to do her final dance. She looked really sad so I felt kind of sorry for her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 06:53:42 PM »
I think it's time for Louie to go home.
I thought Mark did the best job this week. I wasn't quite as impressed with Mya last night. She seemed a little sluggish.
Sheryl

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »
I actually saw most of the show this week and Louie does nothing for me at all. He needs a haircut, his timing is off and he seems clumsy and confused most of the time. He seems to be a nice kid though and I bet he is an awsome snowboarder.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »
Right three were in the bottom and the right two went home
Benjamin Franklin