Author Topic: Was that Chekizie?  (Read 725 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Was that Chekizie?
« on: October 19, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
Can't remeber how to spell his name but was that him behind the bar on the episode where patrick goes to sing Karakoe a couple of episodes ago? I am behind on this soap .  I thought it was him  then dismissed it but then he made the remark about the other bartender (sleazy guy ?Coleman) that he was being Simon Cowell.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Was that Chekizie?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »
Yes it was Chekezie. He sounded great. I was thankful he stopped Patrick from singing (he is awful). 
Johnnie has a great voice. I love his character. Did he not break your heart when he was staring at Olivia and then singing? why would she stay there? She should have left when she saw him there
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »
I thought that was him and yes, Johnny has a nice voice.
I wish he'd quit working for Sonny and go completely legit.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »
It was great to see Chekizie on GH.  He always had such a wonderful voice.  As I posted months ago that the actor who plays Johnny did a local benefit for Children's hospital in Buffalo, NY and he sang and played the piano.  One of the numbers was Imagine, John Lennon's song and he really did a wonderful job.  I hope he goes legit too and they have more karoke nights
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 05:58:25 PM »
I love his character and I would hope he went legit but with his edge. I love his character alot. DId I say that I love his character,lol.  I wish they   would let him have a real storyline. 
Benjamin Franklin