Author Topic: Anyone watching this new season?  (Read 1871 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Anyone watching this new season?
« on: October 27, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
I enjoyed seeing the top 20 dance last night and can't wait for the competition to start.
I'm a little confused on how the dancers get eliminated. I don't show an elimination show on my DVR with scheduled shows and next week it looks like there's only 18 dancers.
Maybe the judges decide who goes home tonight.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Anyone watching this new season?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »
I guess it was up to the judges last night since they couldn't have a results whow on account of the world series.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »
I am watching just haven't had time to comment. I loved watching the top 20 on Mondays show, WOW!! What a great froup this year. I could care less about the tappers, just not my thing. But I am sure Sheryl is looking forward to having three of them on. I just groaned,lol.  Not my thing. I don't have any real favorites yet but that crimper? Russell? the one with the dreadlocks, just knocks my socks off. He has performed well no matter what the style is. I can't wait to see him really do more. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 07:41:05 PM »
I enjoyed watching the three tappers doing a tap number on Monday but they won't be doing any more tapping unless perhaps it's to save themselves from getting voted off.
Nigel said there's not enough time to teach people how to tap dance so they won't do that style of dancing. Instead we'll get to see how well they can adapt to other dance styles.
I think the two males are better then the girl. She's not really impressing me.
Sheryl

new mama

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 11:43:57 PM »
Could someone explain for me what happened to the male dancer who's not on anymore (I think his name was Billy)?  I heard about Noelle being injured and needing to go in for an MRI (or something) to see how her knee is doing but I don't really remember what was said about the other.  Also, for those of us in the Bay Area, we kept missing parts of the show due to the news popping up numerous times.  I kept missing interviews with the dancers and sometimes even the start of the dances.

Thanks for your help!!

~ Brinna

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »
Billy was ill and won't be back. That was all that was said. It is too bad but if they let Brandon back then they should bend the rules for Billy too. 
I can't believe they put Russell in bottom  of the pack. It should have been the guy dancing with Ariana instead but glad to see they didn't eliminate him.  I was sad to see Ariana go as I like her but I get it.  I was so happy that Russell didn't go I couldn't get too upset,lol
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

snady

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »
Jacob is my favorite male and Ellenore is my favorite female. What about everyone else?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »
I like Jacob but I'm not sure if he's my favorite or who my favorites are.
It's hard to enjoy some of the dances because I haven't been crazy about the choreography. The judges really liked one of Ellenore's dances the other night saying it's one of the best dances ever, and I didn't like it at all.
Ellenore is a good dancer but I know she's definitely not my favorite and that could have something to do with the choreography.
I kind of like Molle.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »
Russell is my favorite of the guys and Jacob is my second favorite. My two fav females were the bottom two this week and my fav went hom :duh I don't get that at all. I think I understand Kathryn, the second I saw that Choreography number from white christmas I knew it would hurt them.  What are they thinking? That is like the russian folk dance last season.  I was glad to see Nathan go. I have trouble on the girls side because I like them all. I do like Mollie but she isn't my favorite.  There really isn't a bad or so so dancer this season so I am unhappy every week,lol. 
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »
I was sorry to see Mollee go last night instead of Ellenore.
Now that we're seeing the dancers dance solo dancers, it seems obvious to me that Ellenore only looks good because of her partner. Her solo's are very weak and don't show much dancing ability.
In my opinion, Mollee is a much stronger dancer then Ellenore.
But I'm kind of liking Kathryn now and I do like Ashleigh.
I like all the boys so I don't know who I'd like to see go next although next week is suppose to be the finale.
I don't get how that works since there's still 6 people left.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 04:14:56 PM »
My favorite guy is Jakob and I loved Mollie and hated to see her go. I feel like you about Ellenore Sheryl, she looks good with a partner. I like Katherine also and I loved Legacy. Ryan and Russel are the most improved dancer along with Ashley.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »
My choice for winning would be Jakob but Russell and Katherine are so good too.

Maria
Maria

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 04:12:38 PM »
My first choice was Jacob. I think technically he was the best dancer but I think Russel did a tremendous job considering his background in dance.
He was my second choice so I'm not disappointed that he won.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
I am happy with the top three and happy with who one. Any one of those three deserved it. I was rooting for Katherine but Russell was one of my faves from the very beginning too. Jacob got my attention more towards the end but he is an incredible dancer.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 03:39:41 PM »
I was happy with the last three also but wanted Jacob to win. Russell was incredible and deserved to win.

Maria
Maria