Author Topic: Carly  (Read 1140 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Carly
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »
She's getting on my nerves. Practially everyone she knows knew Claudia was responsible for Michael getting shot but Jax seems to be the only person she won't forgive.
Even Michael knew who was responsible for him getting shot and he too didn't tell his mom.
I guess that's ok.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Carly
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »
I am not up to date but I knew she wouldn't be able to forgive him despite the fact that he withheld it because of the situation with the baby. He was all set to tell her when she told him of her condition.   She needs to get a grip and grow up and put herself in his shoes.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »
So Jax is this terrible person because he let Michael live in the same house where Claudia was living yet everyone else who lets Michael any where near his father Sonny, is fine?
Something is wrong with this picture.
Carly feels as if Michael's life was in danger when he was living with Claudia but isn't it in danger, every time he's with Sonny?
Am I missing something?
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
I agree, she lets him freely live at Sonny's and he was just as much of a threat to Michael as Claudia. She is a hypocrite.  Jason is the only sane grown up in that poor kids life, and he is a hit man :duh
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »
what would GH be without Carly drama  ::)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 02:01:17 PM »
It would be fun to watch without her.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
I could do without Carly interferring with everyones lives. Now she is meddling in Michaels friendship with this new girl, and look at the trouble she is trying to cause for Dante.  Michael would not have been in Jail in the first place if she didn't medle in Claudia's life with Sonny.  She doesn't want him but she doesn't want any other girl to have him either.  She is nuts and I'm getting sick of her.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.