Author Topic: Everyone is to blame!  (Read 717 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Everyone is to blame!
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »
What a week on General Hospital.  I never had the time to watch it, but since I record it every day I got to watch it all Saturday night.  It was incredible and kept me on the edge of my seat.

They are all to blame for what happened to Claudia.

I blame Jax and Michael when they should have said something.

I blame Johnny and Olivia who could have said something.

I blame Sonny for marrying her in the first place and not listening to Jason when he should and could have.

I blame Claudia herself for being the physco (sp?) that she was.

But...I actually felt sorry for her when she held Carly's baby even though I knew what her intentions were.  Carly could have died along with her daughter, but thanks to Claudia they were fine.

And...Michael?  Wow?  He is a carbon copy of Sonny.  But the kid had no choice.  What a way to end that story line.  I'm liking General Hospital more than I am Days rifght now.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Everyone is to blame!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 02:59:43 PM »
Me too!! I caught up this weekend too and I was looking for more. I don't blame Michael becasue he didn't know for sure until the last minute and he was trying to tell but couldn't reach his dad.  Mike did what he did to protect his mom and baby sister so he shouldn't get in trouble for  it but now they covered it all up and now it is bad.  Claudia has herself to blame for all of it but Sonny above all should have listened to Jason but once again he just does what he wants as usual and everyone around him gets hurt. Jason should have kept the business and sent Sonny to his island. :wink1

I still have 3 weeks of Days to catch up but I don't think I will.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Everyone is to blame!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:22:42 PM »
I really enjoyed GH last week. It had me on the edge of my seat.
I'm sorry they ended up killing Claudia especially after she heled deliver Carly's baby.
I think they could have put her away instead in a mental institution since it seemed as if something snapped in her head when she was holding the baby.
Now things are even more of a mess because Sonny had Claudia's death covered up.
I really feel bad for Johnny. It's got to be hard not knowing what happened to his sister.
Sheryl