Author Topic: The Buzz Is All Around Us for the LAST SEASON OF LOST  (Read 1117 times)

Dizzydeni

The Buzz Is All Around Us for the LAST SEASON OF LOST
« on: November 09, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »
They are starting to show commercials on channel 7 regarding the last season of Lost :cry1.  I cannot wait for it to come back, but bittersweet feelings because it will end this season.  This was one show that I will miss for the rest of my life.  Any spoilers out there?  I got a few....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: The Buzz Is All Around Us for the LAST SEASON OF LOST
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 06:06:43 PM »
I am looking forward to it too. And yes, it will be a bittersweet premier this year. I haven't heard or read any spoilers yet, but figure there will be tons out there once we get close to January.

Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »
I am looking forward to it too. I will now have all seasons on dvd so I can go back and rewatch all I want
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Apple Dumpling

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »
I was hard hit when Buffy was cancelled cuz that meant the end of Spike.

Now, I'm going to lose Sawyer, too.

I don't know what I'll do when James Scott decides to move on. :cry1

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
LOL Appledumpling! i know what you mean. I don't want to lose Sayeed either. I have a feeling the actor will disappear once Lost is over or he will only oplay a bad guy in bit parts
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »
I am so excited for the last season.  I have started watching Flash Forward this year.  It has the same "whoa" drama, but no Sawyer :cry1

masonmama

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
I'm with you Betty.  I watch Flashforward too.  By the time it comes back on though, I will have completely forgotten whats going on...drives me crazy when they do that!! :insanity   I am already trying to brace myself for a time when there is no Lost and no SAWYER!!!! :cry1