Author Topic: Who's going home tonight?  (Read 2375 times)

snady

Re: Who's going home tonight?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
I think they should change the name of the show to "Dancing with the Most Popular Star".  By far, Mya is a better dancer but Donny is definitely more polpular.  I am happy for Donny but I am bummed for Mya.  She deserved it!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 12:34:31 PM »
I haven't had a chance to watch the results show yet but I see Donny won.
I thought he did really good on Monday night and thoroughly enjoyed his freestyle dance.
He can really entertain the crowd so I can't say I'm too disappointed that he won.
Mya has been my favorite but Donny has come a long way.
Who was the runner up? Please tell me it was Mya.
I would be definitely disappointed if Kelly came in second because she was by far the weakest dancer.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »
 :confused Mya came in second, but I too thought she should've won. I think it is for the most popular, last year Shawn Johnson beat out Gills Marini, the year that Cheryl won with the football guy, that should've gone to Mario Lopez and now Donnie get it over Mya. I like Donnie, but Mya has been very consistent with all her dances.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »
I'm glad Mya came in second at least. And I agree about the fact that Mya has been consistant. I think there was only one night when I wasn't impressed with her dancing.
There were many nights that Donny didn't do well but he finished up pretty strong which could have influenced people's decisions to vote for him.
Sheryl