Author Topic: Adam Lambert  (Read 1865 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: Adam Lambert
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 02:44:01 PM »
I saw a repeat show of Oprah's yesterday and it had Adam and Susan Boyle. Both are great singers. On the "View" a few days after the controversy (spg) on AMA he sang that same song "What do you want from me" I have heard him sing it on several shows. The more I hear it, the more I love it. He sang it on Oprah's show too. I'm heading out to buy both Susan Boyle's CD and Adam's, I love them both. I also think that Adam has one of the most beautiful faces I've seen in a very long time. The guy is goregous. HA!

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
I agree with you about the fact that Adam has a beautiful face a voice but just so you know, "What do you want from me" is not the same song he sang on AMA. He sang "For Your Entertainment."
It's on the CD and sounds much nicer then when he performed it on AMA.
I think you'll enjoy his CD Maria, if you love his voice.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
I meant to say before that AMA was censored when it show here in California because it was three hours later. I didn't watch it after recording it because I wanted to see the whole thing. Anyway I saw some versions of it when it was all over the TV. Is that song on the CD Sheryl, "What do you want from me"?

Maria
Maria

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »
Maria, I'm a little confused by why you're asking or saying so here's the scoop on Adam's songs.
I've seen Adam sing "What do you want from me" on lots of talk shows but that's not the song he sang on the AMA however it is on his CD.
Adam sang, "For your entertainment" on the AMA and that song is also on his CD.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
Sheryl, thanks thats all I wanted to know was if "What do you want from me" was on his CD. I also made a mistake, I didn't mean he sang that song on AMA, he sang it on 'THE VIEW'  :confused  O I got Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!

Maria
Maria

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 10:08:25 PM »
That's ok Maria. Did you buy it yet?
Sheryl