Author Topic: No Longer Lost...or are we?  (Read 3983 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
No Longer Lost...or are we?
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »
LOL....are you counting down the hours?

It is T minus 11 hours, 22 minutes and 33 seconds...

30 seconds...

26 seconds....

23 seconds....

Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »
We were just talking about this at work....I cannot wait any more.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 07:43:46 PM »
Only an hour and half left Dizzy!!!! I read in People that this episode is a whopper! Alot happening and may be a little confusing but a must see! I really can't wait now.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

Re: No Longer Lost...or are we?
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »
So here we are, with two episodes under our belt, and as far as I can see, another great season.  What did we learn?

1.  The people on the island are moving forward and back in time.
2.  Locke had to die in order to get everyone back to the island.
3.  Ben has people working for him other than Jack, etc.
4.  Desmond has to find Farridays mother in order to save the islanders.
5.  Ben is still a master of manipulation and is such a wonderful character.

I will leave room for someone else to tell us what they found out.

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 10:26:38 AM »
I am bummed. They advertised this as the season that would answer questions and that a bunch would be answered in the premier. But I am just as confused as before.

• If the islanders are moving back and forth in time, why and how?
  • How did the island move just from turning that wheel?
  • Who was shooting flaming arrows at the survivors on the beach?
  • Why is Hurley seeing dead people and are they really dead or just in another dimension?
  • Why did Locke have to die to get the rest back to the island?
  • Is creepy Ben a bad guy or a good guy
  • Why does Penny's father, Mr. Widmore, want to kill the 6 when all they wanted was to live their lives back at home?
  • Is Jin alive or dead?
  • When Sun goes back to the island will she have to have her baby with her? She was with "grandma" so if Sun has to get to the island within 70 hours there is a good chance she will have to leave her daughter behind.
  • Who is trying to find out if Aaron is really Kate's biological child? Why?
  • Why doesn't Desmond and the chopper pilot also have to go back to the island? They escaped too.
  • Why doesn't Richard age and how does he know what is going on and can give Locke advice instead of traveling with time like the other Darmas and Others are

Aaaaarrrrgggg.....my head hurts!

It was an awsome show though!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

masonmama

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »
OK--great show, isn't Daniel's mother (who I assume is the scientist we see Ben talking to at the end of the show) also the woman who desmond was talking to in the jewelry store during his flashback episode?  She seems to have figured out how to find the island.  Also, everyone keeps talking about "when" they are, but no one is mentioning "where" they are.  The island did physically move didn't it?  Are we to assume it could be anywhere on the planet?  Can't wait for next week!!  And, did anyone else want to scream in horror when Sawyer finally located a shirt?? :'(

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
I had to have some dental work done yesterday, so I was pretty looped on Vicodin last night. Let's just say this show is even more confusing when you're looped. lol  I'll have to rewatch it this weekend to fully catch everything.

Loved seeing Ana Lucia again.  Funny thing is as the cop was walking up to the car I said "wouldn't that be funny if it was Ana Lucia" and it was. lol

Why exactly did Sawyer need a shirt?????????? 

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:28 AM »
Terri,  I loved seeing Sawyer without a shirt!!!  Is he hot or what?  I ended up recording both the first hour and the season premiere and tried watching it every time my phone rang which was three tmes in the course of the three hours!  Ugh!!! :'(  But, I loved what I saw, and now after reading everyone's posts I can go back and watch it and really study it.  What was with those flaming arrows?  And I still don't know if Ben is a good guy or a bad guy, and yes, why is Hurley seeing dead people all of the time.  When I saw Alaina as a cop and she told Hurley by the way (gosh her name slipped my mind) said to say hi.  It was funny.  A little humor in a show that is driving me crazy, but I LOVE it.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
Ana Lucia told Hurley that Libby says "Hi." She is the other tailender that was shot by Michael when he was trying to save Walt from the Others. Libby and Hurley had a little flirtation going.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 12:17:08 PM »
LMBO about Sawyer finding a shirt. Maybe he has sensitive skin and didn't want to get burned. But he should have spent a little of the time he was looking for a shirt, trying to find shoes instead. He should probably put a little of Lockes medicine on his toe.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
I cannot answer all of your questions but this is what I think:

Is creepy Ben a bad guy or a good guy - Ben, the manipulator, is bad to the bone!

Why does Penny's father, Mr. Widmore, want to kill the 6 when all they wanted was to live their lives back at home?  Widmore doesn't want anyone to say anything about "his" island

Is Jin alive or dead? Jin is alive and we will see him in episode 4

Who is trying to find out if Aaron is really Kate's biological child? Why? I believe Ben is doing this to scare Kate so she goes back to the island.

Why doesn't Desmond and the chopper pilot also have to go back to the island? They escaped too. I believe in the end, they will go back too.

Why doesn't Richard age and how does he know what is going on and can give Locke advice instead of traveling with time like the other Darmas and Others are I believe Richard is Jacob, so he is the master manipulator of all

Anybody else have any guesses?

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »
Shoot........I didnt realize there was a show until Sawyer put the shirt on!  :o LOL

I had taped it, so I was up til about midnight watching and then could not go to sleep.

It was crazy!  Ben is such an awesome psycho! But there are still tons of questions. 

Dizzydeni

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
Who do you think the child was in the very beginning episode, when mom says to dad, its your turn?  I believe its Miles....

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »
Who is Miles?   Wow never thought about Richard ebing Jacob. WOW Very clever
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin