Author Topic: Friday should be good  (Read 2024 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Friday should be good
« on: January 26, 2010, 01:13:28 PM »
I saw some previews that make it sound as if Sonny is going to find out he's Dante/Dominic's father on Friday, or that's the start of him finding out.
It's about time.
Looks like this week or maybe next week will be pretty good.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Friday should be good
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »
Yikes, did he find out if he is a cop yet?  I am still at before CHristmas on this show. Too much wii time and not enough viewing time. I am relatively caught up on Days though.  I may drop Days to tell the truth, I am bored with it and GH holds my interest so I rather keep uip on that one
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:14:13 PM »
Michael over heard Dante talking to Johnny about being a cop and busting Sonny so the show ended yesterday with Michael telling his dad.
Today might be good.
I'm enjoying GH more then Days these days.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 07:38:56 PM »
OH no , he can't find out he is a cop before he finds out he is his son! I don't want him to kill Dominic, I love that character. I hope they find some way to resolve the whole thing with out Dante being killed or Sonny getting arrested and sent to jail. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 04:12:08 PM »
Me too Barb and I'm thinking they might.
I can't believe they'd send Sonny to jail or kill his son.
I guess the arrest is suppose to be this Friday so maybe we'll find out then if it hold up.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
I'm with you girls on this!  Il ove Dante too.  From the previews I've seen it looks like some powerful episodes.  I love both of these characters.  Did you catch the preview that mentioned both of their real names?  How often do you see that in a soap commercial?  I once saw Dominic on another show, and I thought he was cute, his hair was just a tad longer, and I thought what a doll, hope he shows up somewhere, the Gods answered my prayers and now he's on General Hospital.  Can't get any better then that.  They just better not kill him off or send Sonny to jail.  I am liking this much more then Days too.  I record both shows.  Days, I watch during dinner.  Sometimes I save two episodes of GH in a row and then go through the commercials, so it's a shorter program.  Every story line is so riveting.  My heart broke for Lucky the other day too.   And I'm glad that Dante and LuLu professed their love for each other.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:47 PM »
I can't wait for tomorrow's show.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
I had a feeling the show was going to end with Dominic/Dante being shot. Now we have to wait until Monday to see Sonny's reaction to finding out he shot his son.
I can't imagine how he could get out of this so maybe he will be going to jail.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
I wonder how Sonny is going to get out of this one.
Do you think he'll try and go straight again?
I wonder if he'll end up spending some time in jail.
Can't wait to see what happens today.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »
It looks like Sonny was arrested, but for how long?  I can't wait until Dante has his surgery, I hope he pulls through.  The scene with Lulu telling him how much she loved him, felt so real!!!  I had tears in my eyes.  I wonder what Michael will do now that he will find out Dante is his half brother!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 10:09:43 PM »
I've been doing a lot of crying lately.
I was never really a big Lulu fan, not that I've been watching the show for that long but she's doing a great job. I'm really liking her now and I love her with Dante.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 11:32:11 AM »
Michael with turn it into a family feud . he is a spoiled gangsta wannabe. He will not take kindly to Dante being his half brother.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 10:10:33 AM »
I'm kind of wondering if Dante and Oliva will put a spin on the way things happened when Sonny shot Dante. Maybe Olivia will just continue to say she didn't see anything so she can impliment Sonny in the shooting and Dante will say he can't remember.
I can't see Sonny going to jail and I don't think he'll leave the country so maybe they'll help clear him of the attempted murder charge, then Michael, being the loose cannon that he is, will confess to killing Claudia so his dad won't go to jail.

I can't wait to see what happens today.
I'm probably way off base on what will happen, lol, but a person can dream can't she?  :wink1
I don't want Sonny off the show.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
Wow, my dream kind of came true. I didn't expect Dante to say he shot himself but I'm glad he didn't say Sonny did and I'm glad Sonny said he's not leaving town.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 07:53:23 PM »
I hope you are right and they put Michael in prison. He just annoys me to no end. He is a brat and doesn't deserve the pretzel that his dad and Jason are tying themselves into for trying to protect him.  I don't think Mike would have been in trouble for it if they just owned up to everything from the start though so maybe not prison but just somewhere off my tv screen
Benjamin Franklin