Author Topic: Friday should be good  (Read 2025 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Friday should be good
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »
LOL Barb. I wouldn't mind getting him off my screen too. I don't like his attitude.
And he should have owned up to everything from the beginning but we can't blame him for that. Sonny didn't handle this very well.
I'm not sure what would have happened to him if they all were truthful from the beginning. I don't understand how they can say it was justified or in self defense or how ever they're calling it so it doesn't sound like cold blooded murder but basically that's what it was.
Claudia wasn't about to kill anyone. She was stealing a baby. I don't think that gives anyone the right to kill her.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 04:52:16 PM »
By rights biologically, Michael isn't even Sonny's son, am I right?  I only caught bits and pieces of GH years ago, and caught it on occasion when Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth were both on.  I started watching it every day when they brought Jason Cook back.  Carly and Jason had an affair and Michael was the product of that union am I right?  Dante is more a Corinthos then Michael is.  He's a brat, and he deserves to at least have a trial for what he did to Claudia.  Jason and Sonny didn't handle it right at all.  But now Christina and Morgan know that Michael killed Claudia, the truth will eventually come out.  The scene with Morgan at Dante's bedside made me cry ysterday, so Sheryl, I guess we should get some stock in Kleenix, eh?  I always thought LuLu was sort of a brat too when I first began watching but she is doing a great job, I'm loving her now, and I'm loving her with Dante.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 06:48:22 PM »
He has diminished capacity due to his brain disorder. He ccould have justified it, it reallyu wasn't cold blooded murder,he just over reacted to a dangerous situation. DOn't forget CLaudia has a gun
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »
What seemed like a great storyline, seems to have slowed down a bit.  I am liking the scenes between Lulu and Dante, and how she told Sonny what she thought of him, even Olivia, but suddenly it has come to a hault.  Maybe once the trial starts things will begin getting more interesting.  I don't want to see Sonny go to jail, and I do want him to have some sort of relationship with his son Dante, but that is going to be almost impossible, if Dante takes the cops job with Max.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

EmmaS

• Farah Fath Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 11:32:20 PM »
We dont get GH over here in Australia i hope to read the spoilers :)
EmmaS