Author Topic: Lost sound today  (Read 1048 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Lost sound today
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:30:11 PM »
The sound went out on my DVR recording today about half way through the show, then it wouldn't let me FF through commercials or to try and find out if the sound came back.
I was so mad but at least I can try to record it on soapnet later tonight.
I better not lose the sound on soapnet.
Sheryl

nitgrit

Re: Lost sound today
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:43:34 AM »
If you set your TV to show closed captioning - it won't matter if the sound is out - you can read the dialogue on the screen - LOL. That is, if your tv works that way, to show CC whether TV is muted or not.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
I thought about doing that but since I couldn't FF through commercials or parts I wasn't interested in, I figured I'd just try recording it on soapnet.
Haven't had a chance to check it out yet and watch the second half of the show.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
I think there is a day that they reshow all the shows again too.  I am loving this show, I am a month behind because I wanted to catch up on Days and I missed all the good stuff happening. I am now just a week behind. I am loving Dante, I hope they keep him and don't kill him off.  I am giving up on Days this time for sure. I just have too many hsows I want to watch and Days is just boring me to death. They just destroyed the last two characters I liked so why bother
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 03:33:19 PM »
Sheryl, I hate when things like no sound happen, etc.  I have Stars free for three months and went to record a movie, only to sit down and watch it a week later and the entire screen was black, no sound, no nothing!  I just love this show!!!  It has kepet me riveted to my seat for the past two weeks, your right Barb, Days is so boring.  If I have to see one more fantasy scene with Carly watching Vivian kill Melanie, I'm going to scream.  I fast forward so much of that show, yet, I continue to watch.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:07:42 PM »
I got to see the second half with sound so I'm a happy camper.
Today's show was good again. I am really enjoying this show and find I haven't FF through too much lately.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 11:33:03 AM »
Today it's even going to be better!!! I loved the look on LuLu's face when Dante told her he had the strangest dream that Sonny told him he was his father.  I can't wait to see the fireworks.  Do you think Sonny will get out of Jail?  Sam was a scream in that getup at the police station.  Will Carly be upset when she learns Jax has been keeping a secret?  What is Michael going to do next?  Gosh the questions unanswered, it's almost like LOST~ :bgrin   I have not been this excited about a soap in ages. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Gina

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »
Whenever I have a problem with my t.v, I go to freshholygrail3.com
There they have all show's, the sound  is great also. On Sunday they also have Monday downloaded.
May your day be filled with blessings!