Author Topic: American Idol Top Seven  (Read 3162 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: American Idol Top Seven
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
Yep....it should be Casey or Mike that get the boot.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »
Lee blew me away last night.  He was awesome!  And I love Harry Connick Jr. took, I thought it was funny when Connick said that Lee was a younger version of himself,  it's true.  He reminded me of Connick last night.  My second favorite was Aaron.  He still is lacking the confidence, but he was good.  And I do like Crystal, she looked very pretty too.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Gina

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 11:24:25 PM »
Sorry to say a final goodbye to Aaron, I really enjoyed him. Big Mike and him seemed like best friends. Loved how when they looked back at the end of the show, Big Mike was lifting AAaron like weight up and down:) I'm really starting to see Crystal in a differant light, her voice has so improved. Tonights show she sounded great. Four guys one lady singing, and I could hear hear voice as clear as crystal (excuse the pun). I thought it would be between Aaron and Casey to leave. Big Mike! That surprised me. Yet just glad Lee is still there. I like how Harry cooick said his wife Jill, thinks Lee is so cute.
May your day be filled with blessings!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
I think America got it wrong again. Aaron is much better then most of the remaining idols, if not all.
I don't know how Casey survived. Obviously people aren't voting on talent.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »
Yep, Sheryl I agree,  this isn't about talent, it's about looks!  The gals have the "hots" for Casey, we know Kara does!  I think Aaron would have lasted one more week at least, sicne Lee is getting stronger, and I honestly thought Big Mike was good, but Casey should have gone home.  I hope someone out there picks up a recording contract for Aaron, I'd buy his CD.  It seemed like Connick Jr really liked this young lad, maybe he'll take him under his wing at the end of the tour, one could only hope.  The only thing Aaron is lacking is more confidence in himself, but that will improve with age.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 03:24:19 PM »
I still think Lee is in the running. He really is a good singer maybe it will be between Lee/Crystal. I hope Mike or Casey go home before Lee/Crystal.  :wink1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 01:23:33 PM »
Maria,  I agree that it will between Crystal and Lee and I think Lee will take it.

As for Aaron, I read in the Buffalo paper now that he isn't in the running and he is not under the stress he wants to concentrate on a country singing career and writing songs and he thought that Harry Connick Jr. was the best mentor they've had.

I wish him well.
Rose

Gina

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 11:20:04 PM »
After last nights show, I think the end will be between Lee and Crystal. I was sorry to see Big Mike go, he has a really good voice. It seemed to me the voters voted on Tuesday nights song. They should have taken into consideration all his songs. I really thought that Casey would be going home. Though~~~~still Happy Lee is there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 01:16:46 PM »
I didn't see Tuesday's show but I didn't enjoy hearing Mike sing his song on the results show. I was not a fan of his and didn't like his voice so I can't say I'm sorry he's gone.
I too think it might come down to Lee and Crystal bu I really don't care who wins cause I don't like any of them, lol.

Gina

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
I was personally happy with Wednesday nights results.
I'm glad the two in the finale will be Lee and Crystal.
Should be a good show.