Author Topic: Aaron could still be the "chosen one"  (Read 804 times)

masonmama

Aaron could still be the "chosen one"
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »
Did anyone else see that claire's last name (Littlefield) was crossed off the ceiling of the cave?  Well, all along they have been leading us to believe that Aaron was special for some reason.  I was thinking that since her name was crossed off, he can no longer be the chosen one to protect the island.  But....he is technically also a Shephard (Claire's dad is Christian Shepard), so since the last name Shephard still appears on the ceiling, that would mean both Jack and Aaron (I guess Claire too!) could still be in the running.  Thoughts?....

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Aaron could still be the "chosen one"
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »
Seeing as Aaron isn't even on the island anymore, but instead is home with Grandma, I doubt it will be him. I don't think it would be Claire either. The Shepard could mean Christian though if he did actually come back to life instead of just having his form used by the black monster like Lockes has been.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

masonmama

Re: Aaron could still be the "chosen one"
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
I see what you're saying about Aaron not being on the island Kris...but, we are talking about Lost here...LOL....smoke monsters, polar bears, time travel, I don't know if it matters too much that Aaron's not physically on the island right now.  I don't think it's going to be Claire either.  my vote is for Jack or Sawyer actually. But,  they've been eluding to Aaron's importance throughout the entire series, I hope they will explain what that importance is if they don't plan on making him the guardian.  As a woman, I would like to see it be one of the females be the next in line since it appears the male guardians have (as usual) screwed things up pretty badly.  I don't really like Kate though.  I have heard that we haven't seen the last of Juliette.  I LOVE her with Sawyer!  Hasn't Josh Holloway been doing a great job playing a heartbroken Sawyer??