Author Topic: Elliot Yamin  (Read 902 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Elliot Yamin
« on: February 27, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »
OMG He was in Chlie during the earthquake. He was interviewed this morning about it. He was performing there and he had just gotten back to the hotel when it hit. He is okay, so that is good.
Glad the Tsunami didn't really happen. How scared those people in Hawaii myst have been. There isnot alot of high ground in some of those islands, wonder where they evacuated people to?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Elliot Yamin
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:05:28 AM »
I'm glad Elliot was ok. How scary for him and everyone else in Chile.
And that must have been pretty scary for the people in Hawaii. My brother in law and my husband's uncle, aunt, and cousin all live in Hawaii. I know they're happy they didn't get a Tsunami.
I told my husband if we were there, I'd be driving up to Haleakala, lol.
Fortunately they do have some mountains in Hawaii, at least in Maui.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »
OMG It was you who had family there. I knew I knew someone with family there but could not remember who it was. Is your son still living there?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »
No, both my sons worked there for a while but it was only temporary.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »
They also had a Tsunami watch here in California for last Saturday and Sunday, glad we didn't get one. Oh, I am so glad that Elliot is OK, I just loved him and wished he would've won rather then Taylor Hicks who no one hears from anymore.  :o

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »
OMG I didn't hear about the warnings in California. I thought it was just Hawaii and towards Japan. How scary that must have been for all of you.  This is such craziness and the powers that be still want to deny global warming. Well did 3 feet of snow being dumped on Washington DC wake them up yet?
Benjamin Franklin