Author Topic: New cast...  (Read 2020 times)

dravbobel3

New cast...
« on: March 01, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »
Kate Gosslin from Jon and Kate plus Eight. Gag me with a spoon make me want to puke. :insanity

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: New cast...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »
I heard on the radio this morning that the nauseating Bachelor guy is another contestant. I don't think I will be watching this next round.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:35:33 AM »
I couldn't believe it!!! If it wasn't for our Olympic Champion Skater Evan, I wouldn't even bother watching the show.  They should change the name to Dancing with the Sluts.  Come on!  Kate Gosslin, Shannon Douhtery, Pamela Anderson????  We have two hero's Evan and Buzz the other's I don't even know who they are.  Well, except for the jerk from the Bachelor!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

snady

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
Actually I think this is a much more interesting cast than last year.  I don't know how good they will be but it should be interesting.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 04:42:18 PM »
I can't say I'm excited about any of the contestants but I'm sure I'll be checking it out.
The last few years have been pretty boring. I still think the very first season was the best.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 05:54:31 PM »
Sheryl, maybe the novelty is finally wearing off. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »
I think one of the things that made it interesting for me was watching people I knew dance or someone with a great personality.
I don't really know too much about a lot of the dancers who'll be dancing this year so it's hard to get excited about them.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 01:34:49 PM »
Well I watched and I have to tell you, I have never been able to stand Pamela Anderson, Shannon Doughtry and I could care less about Kate. I liked a few of the contestents like the Pussy Cat Dolls girl who danced with Erick and I liked the skater and the soap actor. I think Buzz should be Buzzing home next week he was awful.

What happened to the dancers like Lacey, Kim, Carina and the girl that was new last year, I think her name was Anna, she had no personality. There are so many new faces. I'm glad my Louie is back but I don't know that I like his over the top partner, Niecy.  :zzz

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »
I wasn't too impressed with many of the dancers last night. The Pussycat Doll's lead singer was about the only one I really liked.
Buzz definitely needs to go and I thought the soap actor was second on the list for going home.
I don't really have any feelings about Pamela as a person but I thought she looked like she was trying to sell her body last night, and not sell and dancing ability.
Did anyone happen to tell her that this is a family show?

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 10:55:50 PM »
I hated Pamela's attitude, she looked like she constantly had a "mean" look on her face, and she was awful.  I can't believe the judges liked it.  My favorite was the Pussycat gal and the Olympic skater.  Remember Buzz is 80 years old, God Bless him, but he can't dance!  The next who should go is the Soap Star, sorry Maria.  I thought it was strange that Karina wasn't on this year, could it be because she and Max are no longer an item? 
Rose

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 01:00:06 PM »
Except for Erik and his partner and the skater, the rest to me were bad. Kate is so bad that poor Tony almost quit on her because she was trying to tell him how to train. HA! She, or Buzz should go home tonight. UGH!  :zzz

Maria
Maria

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
Send them both home!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 07:17:51 PM »
There were only a couple that I really liked. I think Buzz was the worst though.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 07:21:42 PM »
Pamela was imitating Marilyn Monroe. (HA, don't think so) Marilyn had class which is one thing that Pamela has never had. UGH!

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
Doesn't Pamela have Hepitis C?  Isn't that contagious??  I would be afraid if her partner got cut from her spiked heels or something wouldn't he become infected?  Just curious.  Your right Maria, I couldn't stand her poor imitation of Monroe.  Even after the others went to the back to hear their scores, she was still doing it with her partner in the background.  Give me a break!
Rose