Author Topic: New cast...  (Read 2044 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: New cast...
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 01:12:45 PM »
She was still doing it last night when she was in the bottom 2. She might be next to go because many people can't stand her or Shannon who went home last night. Too much bad press on both of them. I can't stand either one of them but I thought Buzz should've gone home instead of Shannon.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 01:27:50 PM »
Yes, it should have been Buzz or Kate. Yet neither were in the bottom 2. Pam's vamping really bugs me but she is a better dancer than those 2 are.

BTW: To get Hepatitis C you have to exchange body fluids  (other than saliva) with someone who has it. So getting someone's blood who is infected on you won't give it to you unless it gets into an open wound, your eyes or injected into your system. (Needle stick)
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
Rose, no he can't get hepatitis C from him cutting himself on her show. It has to be blood to blood contact.  I didn't know she had Hep C.  the wrong two were in the bottom, it should have been Kate and Buzz.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 03:42:02 PM »
Yes she does Rose, I think one of her many husbands (was it Kid Rock, or the father of her children gave it to her)!  :idea

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 04:29:07 PM »
I actually thought Pamela did a good job impersonating Marilyn Monroe and was surprised to see her in the bottom 2.
Buzz definitely should have gone home before Shannon.
I guess he has big fan base.