Author Topic: Did you hear the news?  (Read 825 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Did you hear the news?
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
According to the radio show I listen too in the morning, the producers of Lost stated at a recent convension of lost fans that alot of the questions raised in the first 5 seasons will NOT be answered in the last 10 episodes of the show because they have.....get this.....run out of time!

They also stated that there is no intention by the staff to have an online continuation of the searies, either as a blog, web-series or twitter feed, that will address those questions.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!  :insanity

I sure hope this isn't true or I will really be upset that I have spent all this time watching and waiting for answers.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

nitgrit

Re: Did you hear the news?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »
We quit watching at least two seasons ago as we felt the writers were writing themselves into a corner and wouldn't have any satisfactory answers. They kept changing the premise of the who/what/why/where of the characters and plot lines to make any kind of sense down the road. For your sake I hope that's not true and you and other viewers will get some kind of closure eventually.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »
I hope it isn't true either!  I would have wasted all these years on this show for nothing!    Fans deserve some closure for having the patience to watch this week after week, year after year. :td
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »
I agree, the salient points better be covered. I gave them a chance because they said it had a definite end and the answers will be given, if theylied I will not watch another show they make like this. If it is just Hrley in an insane asylum and dreamed the whole thing up I will be totally pissed.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin