Author Topic: Girls/Boys 3-9 & 3-10  (Read 1861 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Girls/Boys 3-9 & 3-10
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 04:06:09 PM »
She ws ill enough with her diabetes to be hospitalised overnight, that is pretty serious. Diabetes, can make you very lethargic so you appear emotionless. If you noticed, she looked like she was having a hard time last night.  The stress they are under is brutal and that is not a good fit for diabetic person.  I think they need to cut the suspense for her quickly.  I feel for her, to work so hard and then to be so ill.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »
I feel bad for her too if she's that sick but maybe she shouldn't be in the competition.
Will people start voting for her just cause they feel sorry for her?
I personally don't care for her voice so it wouldn't bother me if she left.
And if you're trying to sell yourself to the audience, you can do that very well if you look like you're at death's door.
And is it really fair to the rest of the contestants if she gets special treatment because she's sick?
If you're sick, go home.

snady

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 10:24:00 AM »
My husband is a juvenile diabetic so I have been living with it for over 40 years.  Let me say this, if you take real good care of yourself and acknowledge that you have a chronic disease, you can live a relatively normal life.  Yes, you must eat properly and get plenty of exercise, and make sure you take your medication and blood sugar daily and on time.  It's hard work but it so pays off.  My husband is proof of that.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 01:11:27 PM »
I like Crystal, but I hope the show won't jeopridize her health.  No one really wows me like last year.  I like Big Mike, that's about it!  I'm sorry to see Lambert go, I'm in agreement with you Maria, I like his tone of voice, but I think what ruined him the other night was his song choice, i should have been called Terriable, not trouble.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Gina

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 02:32:39 PM »
I'm just glad Casey and Siobhen are still rising to the top.
As for Crystal Bowersox, I noticed that 2 weeks ago, no emotion. Bur snady said it best IMO
She is a diabetic but I don't see where that would make her emotionless.  I really like her but it starting to turn me off when she acts like "of course I'm through".  She really needs to get a personality.
May your day be filled with blessings!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 05:40:31 PM »
My husband said he read something in the newspaper that said she's suffering from stress which is why she was in the hospital a couple weeks ago.
I think she ought to back out of this competition. Nothing is more important then your health.

Gina

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »
So true Sheryl. Also if she feels that way now, it'll only get more stressfull as the shows moves on.
May your day be filled with blessings!