Author Topic: AI 3-2310  (Read 702 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
AI 3-2310
« on: March 24, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »
I thought some of the idols did much better last night and then some were just plain horrible.

Lee Dewyce: I thought that was his best performance ever. He looked more relaxed on stage and wasn't pitchy again.

Paige Miles: OMgosh. She needs to go. Like Randy said, she was "terrible." She was so off pitch it wasn't funny. It was painful listening to her.

Tim Urban: I know he tried to make himself exciting and likable, but he looked corny and lacked emotion in what he was singing.
If Paige doesn't go, he's another one on my list of let's get rid of now.

Aaron Kelly: Wow, this kid can sing, laryngitis and all. Great job!

Crystal Bowersox: She does nothing for me especially when she tries to put power behind what she's singing. It sounds too screechy for me.

Michael Lynche: I just don't like the tone of his voice.

Andrew Garcia: Sorry Andrew, but you're just not cutting it. That was very blah.
He too can go.

Katie Stevens: I think this was her best stage performance ever. She's looking a little more comfortable on stage but still has a ways to go. I did enjoy her though.

Casey James: I think this was his best performance. He showed some personality.

Didi Benami: I didn't think she was as bad as the judges said she was but she was pitchy here and there.

Siobhan Magnus: Not quite as good as other weeks and one reason was because she looked stiff on stage. I still think she's the most entertaining out of all of them but she needs to work on hitting those screaming high notes. When you scream, they're not that enjoyable.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: AI 3-2310
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »
Sorry Sheryl, I'm with Simon on this one, Crystal is miles better than the others. I love her voice and not once did she sound screechy to me. However Siobhan does and has sounded screechy and her screaming her last note in every song is getting old.  She kind of weirds me out too.

Didi or Paige need to go. You probably didn't notice Didi so much when she was pitchy because she sings the entire song pitchy,lol.  Haven't liked her for weeks but she isn't going anywhere.  Paige was horrible and has been for weeks. What possessed her to choose that song? Why didn't miss mentor tell her to pick another song when she noticed she was having pitch problems with it? Isn't that what a mentor does? 

Mike who I really liked in the beginning, I am now not liking at all. He has a good voice but he is boring and predictable and he is so full of himself that it is making me want to smack him and shock him bck to reality. This is the person that AKara should have said  that comment about thinking he already made it and he isn't all that.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »
I thought Crystal was fabulous, she is the my favorite of the females followed by Siobhan, but she needs to stop screaming. I thought this was Katie's best performance as was Casey. Mike did nothing for me last night but I loved Aaron.

Who is on my list to go home tonight, Paige, Didi, Andrew, in that order. I still think that Urban is not that bad. IMO.  :great

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »
I forgot to mention that when Andrew picked that Marvin Gaye and Gladys Knight song (Heard it Trough the Grapevine) she should've known better. No one sings that song with Marvin or Gladys. He didn't even try, it was the most boring show ever since I've been watchig.  ::)

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 03:20:27 PM »
I think one of the things that turns me off to Crystal is her inability to connect with the audience. She needs to open her eyes when she sings.
She gives me the impression she's just sitting in her room, all by herself, singing to herself.
And I agree that big Mike is just too full of himself.