Author Topic: AI 4-6-10 show  (Read 913 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
AI 4-6-10 show
« on: April 07, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
Aaron Kelly: I don't think he sounded quite as good as normal last night. He sounded a little hoarse so maybe he still has a touch of laryngitis.

Katie Stevens: I was shocked that the judges gave her such good reviews. Usually they're  putting her down. I still think vocally, she has the best voice but I'd still like to see more personality. She was better last night but needs to connect more with the song and audience.

Andrew Garcia: I thought he sounded very karaoke. I'm just not seeing any improvement. If anything, he's going the opposite way.

Michael Lynche: I just can't stand listening to this guy sing. I don't like using the word "hate" but I "hate" the tone of his voice. It's like nails on the chalkboard.

Crystal Bowersox: I don't like her voice either and every time she put her head down to look at the strings on her guitar, we lost some of the words because she wasn't singing into a mic.

Tim Urban: Nothing great. He can go home. And Paul McCartney he's not.

Casey Jones: Sort of boring until half way through or so when he showed a little range. I agree with Kara in that he needs to show us more range.

Siobhan Magnus: I was glad we didn't have to listen to her scream a note tonight but I'm not sure I liked the soft side to her singing. There was nothing exciting about it.

Lee Dwyze: When he started off, I was thinking he sounded just like Paul McCartney and figured we were in for a treat, but once he started screaming, I was ready to mute the TV set. He ruined one of my favorite Beatle songs.

I don't know who will go  home tonight.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: AI 4-6-10 show
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
I hope Andrew goes home, I like Tim more then Andrew and I liked Tim last night. However, I'm loving Casey James, there is something about his voice (maybe that jazzy tone that I love. I loved Crystal (sorry Sheryl) and thought that Katie had her best performance last night since she has been there. Didn't care for Mike, Andrew, or Lee.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 05:07:29 PM »
Tim really surprised me last night.  I guess if I had to pick my favorite last night, it's a toss up between Crystal and Lee, although I adore little Aaron.  He did sound a bit scratchy, but this kid can sing. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »
I knew they wouldn't send Big Mike home but I was praying, lol.
Sorry. I just don't like him and apparently I'm not the only one since he was in danger of going home.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 07:29:24 PM »
I didn't think they would save him, I had my doubts. I thought they would save the "save" in case Crystal was in trouble. It seems the judges love her. I love her voice too but I'm really loving Casey James. BTW, I think Mike did a terrific job in singing for his life. His voice was tremendous.  :awesome

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »
I'm glad that Big Mike was saved.  It was certainly an emotional ending to the show.  I didn't like his version of Eleanor Rigby but he certainly sang his heart out the other night!  The only problem with this now two will go home next week.  I suppose it doesn't really matter, they will all go on tour this summer and make megga bucks, and some will be recording an album.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.