Author Topic: KATE!!!  (Read 1175 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
KATE!!!
« on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
If Kate does not go home tonight I will scream. She is the most boring contestent ever and is always questioning what Tony is doing. Tony is one of the great dancers and I feel bad for him that he got stuck with such a boring partner. I hope she goes tonight because I could not stand another week of her. I just can't stand her and I can't stand Pamela either but at least she is a better dancer and does not question what her partner is doing. UGH! America what are you thinking, send this woman home before I barf.  :zzz ::)

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

scfreed

Re: KATE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »
You are so right.  She was just terrible this time, like she was sleep-walking !!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 06:37:06 PM »
Sleep walking is putting it midly.  She really needs to go home but for some crazy reason she has such a huge fan base.  It wouldn't surprise me if she is still on after tonight.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:26:09 PM »
ITA, Kate needs to go! She reminds me of Frankenstein's Monster when she dances. She should have danced to "Puttin' on the Ritz" last night from Young Frankenstein!! LOL :victory
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:43:01 PM »
LMAO Kris, I'm so GLAD she is gone. This is a dance contest not a pity party. UGH!  :awesome

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »
I know that she couldn't dance at all, but I actually felt sorry for her when she was crying.  She was way out of her element.  She tried, now the next one to go is Pamela.  I'm tired of her channeling celebrities, first it was Monroe, then Parton???  Come on, show some originality.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

dravbobel3

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »
Tony is not only a great dancer but one of the kindest people I have seen. Seeing him with other partners is was so gentle and kind. Kate is bring out the worst of Tony. She is acting like this huge diva. Kat...your not a diva.