Author Topic: AI 4-20-10  (Read 975 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
AI 4-20-10
« on: April 21, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
I'm not sure why I'm still watching since I really don't like any of the contestants. I thought the only one who sounded half way decent was Aaron.
The rest can all go home.
It was nice hearing Kara tell Big Mike he didn't have the "tone" for the song  he sang since I've been saying right along that I don't like the tone of his voice period. I don't think he has the "tone" for any song and should have gone home a couple weeks ago.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: AI 4-20-10
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »
I actually think Big Mike is pretty good. In comparrison to almost all the other contestants this year especially. But I think Crystal Bowersox should win and think she has an awsome career ahead of her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

snady

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »
I'm rooting for Siobhan.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »
 :great I'm rooting for either Crystal or Siobhan. I love Chris but I'm sure he probably won't win. Crystal has never been on the bottom 3. I think she is awsome.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 09:19:37 AM »
I think she is awsome too, Maria. She is a natural talent and so low key personality wise. I know she comes off as boring and uninterested, but I get the impression she is shy and hasn't felt well most of the season. She definately isn't in this for the celebrity or to shock and awe.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 07:21:11 PM »
Kris,  Crystal is a diabetic, which is probably why she seems distant sometimes, I think she hasn't been well, the stress alone plays havoc on your body especailly with this illness.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 08:54:48 AM »
Yep, I know she is diabetic and that she has been sick. Thanks for the info anyway, Rose.
Kris (Snow~Belle)