Author Topic: AI 4-27-10  (Read 724 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
AI 4-27-10
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:56:32 PM »
I'm in shock. I can't believe the judges didn't like Crystal. She sounded the same as she's sounded from the beginning of the show.
Did they finally figure out that she doesn't have that great of a voice?
I know a lot of you like her but she does nothing for me.

I think Casey was the best last night. If he doesn't get voted off, I hope he continues along this path. It was nice to hear more of a range from him.
Aaron was really good but I figured the judges wouldn't like him and call him boring. They surprised me with him too.

I wasn't crazy about the way Siobhan started out but I actually enjoyed the ending. She has a nice voice when she uses it correctly.

Still don't like Mike and I thought Lee sounded terrible. He sang from his throat which is not at all pleasant.

I don't know who's going home but after last night, I hope it's not Casey, Aaron, or Siobhan. any of the others can go.

Oh and BTW, I was at a birthday party over the weekend and sat with a lady who's a music teacher and teaches voice. I asked her if she ever watched Idol and she has so I asked her what she thought of the contestants. She said she hates the fact that they encourage the singers to sing incorrectly and said they're all going to end up ruining their voices.
Hmm, that's what I've been thinking with most of this year's contestants from the beginning of the season.
The only three contestants who actually sang correctly were Katie Stevens, Aaron Kelly, and then Siobhan. The rest all sing from their throats.
Chris Daughtry sings that way and one of the mentors told him he'd end up ruining his voice if he continued singing that way.
It really is a shame they don't encourage these singers to sing correctly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: AI 4-27-10
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »
I must say I enjoyed all of them last night. Finally Ellen said that Big Mike sounded like Luther Vendross, I've been thinking that same thing since his second week on the show. Sheryl, sorry but Crystal is my favorite but I didn't care too much for her song choice last night. I thought Aaron was great and hope he doesn't go tonight. I think Big Mike should go but who knows.  :wink1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!