Author Topic: More on Mia  (Read 1335 times)

Glee

• Global Moderator
More on Mia
« on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »
Mia is not going anywhere after she has the baby - she has been given a contract at Days!

Speculation and rumors abound on different web sites - not only that she may turn out to be Nichole's daughter, but that the baby's father could turn out to be resident of Salem.

The most popular rumor is that Mia could have become pregnant during a trip to Europe - by Will. . .

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: More on Mia
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
Will? I guess that would mean he would have to be recast too as Mia claims the father of her baby looks alot like EJ. The old Will definately does not look anything like EJ.

I don't like the idea of her being Nicole's daughter, especially if it does turn out that the baby is Will's. That would mean that Nicole and Sami share a grandchild!!  :o What a mess that would turn out to be, those two fighting over the right to see/raise their grandchild. And I am sorry but neither woman seems old enough let alone mature enough to be a grandma.

I like the character of Mia though alot more than Melanie so I am glad she is going to stay.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »
I hope they make her someones baby.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

everybodysmile

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 06:39:21 PM »
I hope that Mia is not related to Nicole.
I hope the baby is not Will's.
I hope the father turns out to be somehow a DiMera by an unknown relative of John's or Stephano's.  Maybe a 3rd brother that neither of them know about.   It would be nice to know who the father is and BTW doesn't the father have paternity rights to that child which he must agree to forfeit for adoption?   

keenpatty

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »
My son made me a grandma at age 34. Isn't that around the ages of Sami & Nicole?

FYI: I did not think I was old enough to be a grandmother, but it is what it is. LOL!
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
Wow, Patty, 34, I thought my aunt was a young grandmother at 37! I didn't even start my family until I was 33, shy of my 34th birthday by only 2 months, and know that I am old enough to be a grandma.....but Nicole and Sami just seem too young. Maybe because they both act so juvenile!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »
I think it would be hilarious if Mia turned out somehow to be Nicole's daughter.  What a great idea!
😜 Melinda 😜

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 06:22:20 AM »
Grandma Nicole, well that would burst her bubble.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »
That would burst her bubble and then some if Will turned out to be the daddy.  Can you imagine Nicole and Sami sharing a grandchild???  LOL
😜 Melinda 😜

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »
Now I am really getting mad!  They give Mia a contract and let the Vet's like John and Marlena go!  I am beginning to not like Days any longer. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »
Mia looks more pregnant now after having the baby. :stopinsane:
😜 Melinda 😜

nitgrit

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »
I agree Mia looks more pregnant now,wonder if the actress is really pregnant - LOL