Author Topic: Who will make it to the final 2?  (Read 1208 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Who will make it to the final 2?
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:54:10 AM »
I didn't get to see Crystal and Casey's first songs tonight but it sounds as if the judges didn't think they picked the right songs to sing.
I can't say I liked Lee's song but the judges thought he was great.
I don't know what they're hearing since I didn't find anything pleasant with Lee's performance and I think he ruined Hallelujah.
In any event, I think Lee and Crystal should be the top two and Casey still needs to go home.

snady

Re: Who will make it to the final 2?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 08:58:04 AM »
I thought Lee was awesome last night.  There is no doubt that the final two should be Lee and Crystal.  Casey isn't even in their league in my opinion.  I would be happy with either Lee or Crystal winning. 

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »
Lee was superb last night. I just loved him and I hope he wins it all, if not him then it should be Crystal because she has been consistently good.  :great

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 03:25:06 PM »
I think Crystal took the show last night. I think she is going to be the next AI. Can't wait for the results tonight. Did anyone watch last night. Its Simon last show tonight, Idol will not be the same without him. I hope they get someone great to replace Simon or I'll stop watching.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

scfreed

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »
I agree that Crystal was terrific last night, although I have liked Lee all along.  Neither of them is very charismatic.  As for Simon, I'm glad to see him go.  He can take Randy with him, too. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 10:35:03 PM »
I guess the east coast knows who the next American Idol is. It doesn't come on here in Hawaii for another 2 and 1/2 hours but I'm not sure I'll get to see it.
I would like to see the final show with Simon because I'm going to miss him. Hopefully my DVR didn't get too full and there's still room to record tonight's show.
As to who will win, I still don't care. I thought last night's show was boring. I thought the song choices were horrible along with the singing. Lee sounded like he was dying for most of his songs.
Crystal screams too much when she's trying to sing high notes. I don't think either of them belonged in the top two but then there really wasn't anyone good enough to be there unless you want to go on voice alone and then Katie Stevens had the best vocal, just no personality.
I'm just glad this season is over and sure hope they find some singers with talent next year or I'll probably stop watching. As it is, I told my son to delete one of the shows I missed from my DVR while I'm here in Hawaii cause I have no interest in watching it.