Author Topic: No one is posting on Lost  (Read 978 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
No one is posting on Lost
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:34 PM »
So what does everyone think of the show lately?  I am very diappointed the way it is heading.  I record the show because of Idol and I haven't even watched it yet.  Probably won't until the weekend.  So Richard says they are dead???  A few years back folks were guessing they were all in purgatory, and it's beginning to make sense, but I hope none of that is the case. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: No one is posting on Lost
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 09:30:59 AM »
We watch avidly every week but I am getting really tired of them promising answers but very very few answers being given. Hopefully they will start giving us the goods soon! There are only 6 weeks left after all.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »
I've been avoiding the message boards only because I don't want to accidentally come across a spoiler. I love this show. Always have, always will. Part of the fun for me has been speculating about it. Honestly, I really don't care if they answer every single question or not.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 02:31:48 PM »
What do we do now? I  wanted them to have a definite ending with answers but now that they did, I want more. I will miss this show. It was the best show ever! I don't think thye will ever be able to top it
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin