Author Topic: WHO IS WATCHING?  (Read 1063 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
WHO IS WATCHING?
« on: May 29, 2010, 04:29:02 PM »
I'm watching but only 10 finalist, what will they do the rest of the season, this show is changing also. Where is Mary Murphy? :confused

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

new mama

Re: WHO IS WATCHING?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 06:51:37 PM »
I will also be watching this season and I can't wait for the top ten to be chosen!! 

I read (I think in TV Guide) that there will be 10 finalists and then 12 brought back from previous seasons.  I wonder who'll be brought back?  Mia Michaels will be taking Mary Murphy's place as one of the judges.  Mary Murphy will be choreographying some of the routines so we'll still have a chance to see her.

Things will be a little different this season so I'll just wait and see how I feel about everything!!

~ Brinna

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 03:42:03 PM »
I've been watching but wasn't too happy to hear there's only going to be 10 finalist. I didn't hear anything about bringing back past contestants and I'm not sure I want that. I'd rather see some new dancers unless they bring back some of my favorites, lol, like Benji and Nick.

new mama

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 11:08:35 PM »
I'm not sure how I feel about them bringing back other dancers either.  I also think it depends on which ones they bring back.  During the last episode I heard them mention some names but I don't remember which ones I heard.  I'll try to keep an open mind but personally I have enjoyed the format of the previous seasons. 

What does everyone think about the choreographers and guest judges?  There is one (and I forget  his name) who always seems to drive me a little crazy.  He always seems drunk and he talks so much during the performances that I have a hard time enjoying them.  Does anyone know who I'm thinking of?  I was wondering if anyone had a similar opinion of him.

~  Brinna

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »
I'm not sure which judge you're talking about but I don't care for L'll C. I think that's his name. He talks and talks about a lot of nothing.
They had some new judges this year and I'm not sure I liked them, but it's too early to judge.

As to the new format, I too am not sure I like it. It's almost like they're trying to copy "Dancing with the Stars." Perhaps if they still picked more dancers I'd be happy since I enjoyed seeing how so many of them progressed.
I guess the plus side of all this is perhaps the dancers themselves will be at more of an advantage since their partner should know how to dance and might make them look better.
I always feel bad for a good dancer who gets paired with a not so great dancer or one who really doesn't know how to dance certain types of dances.
I did recognize the dancers they're bringing back but can't say they were all favorites of mine so that's a disappointment, lol.

But on another note, I still think the tryouts are unfair. I don't know why they let some people dance for their lives when they did a bad job with some choreography and others get sent home because they were bad.
Just doesn't seem fair.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 11:02:07 AM »
What was with the girl who quit? What an idiot! She should have just did the dance and done it poorly and thye ould have dismissed her and that would be that. Now you look like a loser on national tv, created a bad reputation for yourself in front of alot of big name choreographers (not to mention the ones watching). How many people do you think will want to hire her now?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 04:25:47 PM »
That was pretty stupid.