Author Topic: Is Anyone Watching This Season?  (Read 3322 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Is Anyone Watching This Season?
« on: June 11, 2010, 03:55:29 PM »
I am, I think its going to be a good season the way they changed things around. What do you think?  :awesome

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Is Anyone Watching This Season?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »
I'm watching but I'm not so sure I like the idea of bringing back past contestants. I wonder if some people will get votes based on the fact that the viewers want to keep watching one of their past favorites.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »
Sheryl, I was thinking the same thing.  :o

Maria
Maria

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 05:39:36 PM »
PASCHA AN ANYA AND TWITCH ARE  BACK!!! I am a happy camper. Not wild about Comfort being back.  Who is Allison? I don't remember her at all, was she on the first season? I did not watch that season,only caught the finale of that first one
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »
I enjoyed seeing Pascha, Anya and Twitch and could have done without Comfort since I too didn't care for her.
I do remember and Allison but I don't remember what season she was on.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »
I didn't remember Allyson either, I didn't care much for Comfort either, however I like Dominic except when he acts so silly with Cat!  :idea

Maria
Maria

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »
I can't stand the way Dominic acts with Cat. I wonder if she's uncomfortable with his actions or if it's all a show.
I don't see anything amusing about it mainly because Cat doesn't make it seem like it's just a joke. She looks uncomfortable but I suppose that could be for show.

new mama

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 04:55:19 PM »
Dominic is annoying but I hope it is for the benefit of the show and that he's not really making Cat uncomfortable. 

I do remember Allison but she looks a lot different than when she was on previously.  Her hair was VERY curly and she was partnered with a hip hop dancer (if I'm remembering that correctly).  I really liked her when she was on.  It was either season 2 or 3.

~ Brinna

Dizzydeni

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 10:23:19 AM »
Hi all.  Dont tell me they are going to be on all the time.   :confused
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 09:18:34 AM »
Is Allison the one that did that Flower/hummingbird routine with that guy with the weird hair?  That is the only one she reminded me of. If she was on any other seawon other than one then I have to know her but can't figure it out. That is the only one I can think of that looks like her
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 04:23:13 PM »
No Bubu, that is not Allison, that was another dancer that went to audition with her girlfriend and then after the audition she wanted out but her girlfriend convenieced her to stay. I remember that girl clearly but can't remember her name.

Maria
Maria

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
Katie was her name but she didn't do that dance either. She was partnered with Twitch.  Allison wasn't the one that did the hummingbird dance, I found that out. I just don't remember Allison at all.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
I thought Allison's face looked a little familiar when we saw her the other night but I too was having trouble placing her, so I went to the Fox site to see if I could get more information about her and look at pictures.
I found one from season 2 which is the season she performed in and she had dark curly hair. I recgonized her in that picture but don't remember if I liked her or not. I think she got down to the top 8.

BTW, I read a lot of comments at some other site where everyone was putting down this new format of bringing back past contestants.
I wonder if anyone is really happy with it other then maybe the show itself.
I had to keep telling myself to watch this years contestant rather then the star they were dancing with since that's who needed to be judged.
I'm not liking it because your eyes want to go to the star at times. At least mine like when Twitch was dancing. He dominated the stage which could be one reason why his partner got voted off.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »
Their web site froZe my computer so I couldn't get to it. I will try again
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »
So You Think You Can Dance [Season2] Annie Lennox - Why (Alison & Ivan)

I remeber her now. Found this on you tube. I liked her after this number but I think she was gone shortly after
Benjamin Franklin