Author Topic: Billy and Victoria  (Read 717 times)

Dizzydeni

Billy and Victoria
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:08:22 AM »
Are you all enjoying watching Billy and Victoria fall in love?  I noticed that there is not much talking about other soaps here.  I guess you all missed me, lol.  I love these two together.  I am reading more and more that people are starting to like Vicky.  She was never one that people spoke of.  I am happy for her.  I just love Billy.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Billy and Victoria
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 04:04:50 PM »
I have!! There are a couple other Y&R watchers but they don't post in here much.

I am not truly sold on Victoria and Billy. I mean they are cute together, but the whole JT all of a sudden being upset with the Newman business dealings and dumping her didn't sit right with me. It was too forced and I had liked them together.

But I don't hate them together either so they just may grow on me.

Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
I am a Y&R watcher but like Kris said not very many people post in here so I stopped posting....

I didn't realize that Vicki and her on screen ex-husband (JT) are married in real life and have two children together.  I found out by reading Soap Opera Digest at work.

I really like Vicki and Billy together.  I like them together better than Billy with anyone else.  I did not like that she and JT got together while she was still married to Brad.  As for her being with Brad, she came across as stuck up  but she seems more relaxed with Billy.
CHELL

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 09:18:54 AM »
She does seem more relaxed and fun with Billy. I just wish they would be up front with everyone about their relationship to legitimatize (sp?) it instead of sneaking around.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.