Author Topic: GH is becoming a snoozefest...  (Read 764 times)

Dizzydeni

GH is becoming a snoozefest...
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:11:36 AM »
I am so not into GH these days, with Jason and Michael in prison, Sonny showing how not to be a father, Carly looking to punish Lulu and Dante, Johnny trying to piss of Sonny, etc, etc.  The storylines are driving me crazy.  There is a lot of hype for Brenda coming back.  They need a lot more than her to brighten up a dull soap these days.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: GH is becoming a snoozefest...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »
I quit watching this one as well. It was interesting and then took a turn to bad and boring. So I gave up. Now that is two hours in my day I gained back to do other stuff,lol.  I am kind of getting worried about Days, since I have been watching to see the oldies come back and now I am starting to know whatis going one and I am afraid I will be hooked again. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: GH is becoming a snoozefest...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:25:29 PM »
I was wondering when anyone would have something to say about this soap!  :bgrin   I still record it every day and usually fast forward towards the weekend like tonight.  I can't stand Kristina she is such a brat!  Michael is out of prison thanks to Dante, but I bet you two to one that Carly won't thank him. 

Boring?  Yeah, a little but I still like it.  I do like this female lawyer that tried to get Sonny in jail.  I'm glad they are keeping her around.  And I can't believe what Johnny is doing.  Olivia loved him and he's screwing it up.  I'm glad she told him off today about his sister Claudia.  She was a sick woman who was just as bad as Sonny is.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.