Author Topic: Todd and Tia - How sad...  (Read 927 times)

Dizzydeni

Todd and Tia - How sad...
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:53 AM »
I watched OLTL with tears yesterday, everytime Todd and Tia were on camera.  I sure hope that Tia miraculously survives her cancer and tumor.  They are so good together.  The rest of the story is dragging for me.  Did you all notice Gigi's hair yesterday?  It got lighter in the middle of the show.  Is anyone watching this anymore?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Todd and Tia - How sad...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
I haven't watched this in years. Tia? Was she the same one on years ago when Antonio was on? I liked her. Todd and Tia? Odd couple to the nth degree!!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »
Sorry I never did answer your question as to whether or not anyone is still watching this show.
I've been watching but hadn't been too thrilled with it up until recently.
I'm anxious for Eli/Bennett to get caught. I'm so gladd Hanna told John that Eli made her lie and forced her to take those pills.
But what's with that will of Tea's? I fast forward through different parts so I'm not sure what Eli is up to and is Greg bad?
Is he in this with Eli, what ever it is?
I'm wondering if perhaps Tea really isn't sick and they just want to steal her money or something.
It has been sad watching her scenes with Todd and Danie.
I hope Todd finds her and figures out what Eli is up to.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:26 AM »
I just found out about Tia, and her "Illness."
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 09:23:54 AM »
Can you spill the beans?