Author Topic: Spoliers re: Cain and Lily, Mac and babies....  (Read 704 times)

Dizzydeni

Spoliers re: Cain and Lily, Mac and babies....
« on: June 17, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »
If you want to know....

Cane takes Mac to court over the twins' stem cells. She tries to talk him into dropping the case, but he refuses.

The judge is sympathetic to Cane's cause and is about to rule in his favor when Lily shows up. Jill told her about the lawsuit. Lily isn't mad at Cane, but she does urge the judge to rule in Mac's favor.

Cane drops the lawsuit and takes Lily home where they have some sweet scenes during what they think are their last moments together.

Mac starts to reconsider her decision to put up a fight against Cane and ends up going into labor. DG says they can take the stem cells from the umbilical cord.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Spoliers re: Cain and Lily, Mac and babies....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
Thanks for the update. I knew they wouldn't let Lily die, she is to important to the show. I can see if they have her move away, leaving the door open for a return some day like she did before, but not kill her off.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

Re: Spoliers re: Cain and Lily, Mac and babies....
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
I was wondering why they didn't just wait until the babies were born (if they had the time) but wanted to see how it would play out. 

I never expected them to let Lilly die.  They just needed a way for her to be gone from the show for her maternity leave.
CHELL