Author Topic: Snapper is back....  (Read 901 times)

Dizzydeni

Snapper is back....
« on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:38 PM »
The Foster family is back on Y&R.  Snapper is caring for his mother who is gravely ill.  His brother, the big shot Chicago lawyer is back too, and with Jill, the family is complete.  There is a secret involving Jill and now Snapper knows what it is.  Will he tell her?  What could it be?  I am interested in this storyline.  I understand that a serial killer is coming to the show, and so is Eric Roberts......dum dum dum dum duuuuummmmm!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Chell

Re: Snapper is back....
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:17 PM »
Eric Roberts?  Whose Eric Roberts? 

I looked him up and nothing is familiar about him.  It says he Co-starred on Another World in the 70's.  Even though I watched AW I didn't start watching until the 80's so that doesn't even help.  Hmm, I will have to watch closely to see what happens with him.
CHELL

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:27:41 PM »
I think Mrs. Foster knows who Jill's real mother and father are. Maybe she is the love child of Mr. Foster and someone making her Snapper and Greg's biological sister after all.

Or maybe she was never legally adopted.

Or maybe she knew all along that Philip wasn't really dead all those years.

Or maybe she was born with seconday boy parts that were removed as a toddler....lol.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »
Eric Roberts?  Whose Eric Roberts? 

Eric is Julia Roberts brother, and he has been in countless movies and tv shows.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 03:10:55 PM »
I think Mrs. Foster knows who Jill's real mother and father are. Maybe she is the love child of Mr. Foster and someone making her Snapper and Greg's biological sister after all.

Or maybe she was never legally adopted.

Or maybe she knew all along that Philip wasn't really dead all those years.

Or maybe she was born with seconday boy parts that were removed as a toddler....lol.

Since she went to Lauren and Michaels house, it could be that she is related to either one, or Gloria.  We shall see.