Author Topic: Going to see the idols tonight  (Read 791 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Going to see the idols tonight
« on: July 09, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »
My girlfriend got 4 free tickets to see the idols tonight and asked if my husband and I wanted to go.
We said yes. Not sure why since there's really no idol I care to see but it's free so what the heck.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Going to see the idols tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »
Have a great time Sheryl,  let us know how you liked all the screaming teeny boppers!  I went the year Taylor won and wouldn't go ever again.  Kathleen McPhee is performing free at our State Park on next Wednesday, but I avoid the crowds.  It's supposed to be free, but now they charge $ 10.00 to park and they treat handicapped folks terriably, the terrain is terrialbe, you need to climb a bunch of stairs then walk up an incline after your purse is searched, no drinks or food allowed and your also carrying your lawn chairs.  Won't do it again, guess I'm showing my age.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Going to see the idols tonight
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »
The concert was better then I anticipated and we really didn't have a lot of screaming kids. Probably because the theater was only about 2/3rds full.
There wasn't anyone sitting right in front of us.
We had excellent seats. Very close to the stage and no sight problems since there wasn't anyone sitting in the seats in front of us.
I thought Katie, Sibohan, Aaron, and Tim were the best. I was not a Tim fan during the season but he actually sounded really good.
Didi still can't sing in key.