Author Topic: SOD / SOW Maggie-Hope Articles SPOILERS  (Read 1292 times)

doolmom

SOD / SOW Maggie-Hope Articles SPOILERS
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:25:24 PM »

Thanks to Ellie at Daytime Royalty! <http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/forum/3000335/>

Will Maggie Tell Lucas

This week's SOD and SOW both include articles about the Chloe/Daniel story. SOW features an interview with Shawn Christian, and SOD features a short interview with Suzanne Rogers.

After Maggie sees Chloe and Daniel, she goes to the Brady Pub, and Lucas walks in. But Maggie doesn't say anything to him, because as Rogers explains, "She doesn't want to do anything to upset Kate, who just had the transplant, or upset Lucas, because she sees how in love with Chloe he is." Maggie tells Chloe that she won't say anything for now, but if Chloe continues to see Daniel, Maggie will tell Lucas.

The next day, Maggie goes to the hospital and sees Chloe there. She asks Chloe if Chloe's talked to Daniel yet, but Chloe gives a quick answer and leaves. So then Maggie goes to talk to Daniel. Daniel first denies he's having an affair with Chloe, but then Maggie tells him that Chloe admitted it. As Christian says, "Maggie says Chloe's having an affair with someone she doesn't really love and that she's confused. She also calls out Daniel's character and dignity as a man. It's very offensive to Daniel."

Daniel tells Maggie that he can't promise not to see Chloe. Maggie says that she'll have to tell Lucas. Christian says that "part of Daniel is willing to take that risk. Part of him wants the secret out, so this isn't duplicitous for him. Daniel becomes frighteningly surprised at how crazy in love he is with Chloe."

SOW then asks Christian if Chloe is not just this week's love for Daniel. Christian responds that "for the record, Daniel has never admitted he's loved anybody up until this point."

As Daniel and Maggie are talking, Lucas shows up, but Maggie doesn't tell him. But, then Kate walks over to them. Kate says that she's afraid Sami will return and become a threat to Lucas and Chloe's future. Christian says that at that moment, Daniel feels "a little awkward, and there are twinges of guilt." However, Daniel knows that if Sami does come between Chloe and Lucas, it may ultimately help him.

Then, later, Chloe goes to Daniel and tells him about her run-in with Maggie. Daniel tells her that they'll just have to be more careful, because as Christian says, "[Daniel] is not ready to give up this woman he is truly crazy in love with." Christian says that Chloe feels the same way about Daniel.

The SOW article ends by saying that Chloe and Daniel then "get hot and heavy again".

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8063312/1/

Hope Shoots Kayla

This week's SOD and SOW both contain articles about the Hope/Kayla story. SOD features an interview with Kristian Alfonso, and SOW features an interview with Peter Reckell.

Bo continues to have visions, but he doesn't share these with Hope. However, Hope can tell that something is bothering Bo.

Kayla and Daniel are treating the killer at the hospital. Kayla realizes who he is, and she calls Hope, who calls Bo and leaves a message for him about what's going on. As Reckell explains, Bo "hightails it there as fast as he can, because something might be going down." On his way to the hospital, Bo runs into Steve, who comes with him.

When they arrive at the hospital, the killer is about to shoot Hope. Hope picks up her gun, but then the killer puts Kayla in the line of fire, so Hope ends up shooting Kayla.

Lexie rushes Kayla into surgery, while Bo and Steve take down the killer. Meanwhile, Hope is beside herself and blames herself for what has happened. Bo comforts her and tells her it's not her fault, but then as Alfonso puts it, "the light goes off in Hope's head". Hope realizes that Bo knew what was going to happen.

Hope is furious at Bo for not having told her, and then when Hope realizes that Bo told Steve and not her, she's even more upset. Bo then tries to defend himself; as Alfonso explains, "[Bo] says, 'How many times did I tell you to stay away from Kayla?' and [Hope] says, 'How many times did I ask you why?'"

Kayla pulls through her surgery, but Bo and Hope are still upset at each other. "This bodes bad things for the two of them," says Reckell. And as SOW explains, things get even worse: Hope is investigated by Internal Affairs because of the shooting, and "it promises to challenge Bo and Hope's relationship in the weeks ahead."

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8063290/1/

Glee

• Global Moderator
Re: SOD / SOW Maggie-Hope Articles SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »
SOW then asks Christian if Chloe is not just this week's love for Daniel. Christian responds that "for the record, Daniel has never admitted he's loved anybody up until this point."

COME ON! Daniel sure did tell people that Chelsea was the only one for him.

And then he broke her heart because he was even more hung up on her grandmother.

This role is so insane, this guy can't even remember the lines he spoke last week.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »
Thanks for the spoilers.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »
Thanks for the spoilers update.

Seems like though I remember Dan telling Chelsea he loved her or something to that effect.   Oh well.
😜 Melinda 😜

doolmom

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »
 ??? I don't know of Mr Horney (Dan) actually said the "L" word but he sure did elude to it. LOL Sounds like Dyas is splitting hairs here. We know he sure did fall for Chels and then Kare came along and caught him throwing back the booze at the Pub and took him home and to bed. So much for Chels. LOL Dan is so wishey washey and he definitely needs a session on Marlenas couch but that isn't going to happen now. Looks like Dan is on his own but the ladies of Salem should be forewarned. LOL

everybodysmile

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 03:46:53 AM »
What puzzles me is why is everyone afraid of Sami coming between Chloe and Lucas?   And in another spoiler, EJ vows Sami won't come between him and Nicole?    Hmmmp   I hope she returns with Rafe at her side and she says they were lovers for quite some time and the baby is his.    Seems to me it was EJ chasing after Sami.   

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 02:03:50 AM »
I really don't see any 'love' between Daniel and Chloe.  They never really talk, they don't do things together, etc.  They just hop in the sack.

If a doctor felt me up the way that Daniel felt up Chloe during that exam, I would never, ever want to date him.  That's so creepy and unethical.

The only good thing about those two together is that I get through the episodes more quickly.  The bad part is I'm wearing out the batteries in the remote from fast-forwarding.  ;)

PreciousGem

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »
I read at DaysCafe that Chloe is going to dump Lucas and asks Daniel to go away with her.

I hope it's Lucas that dumps her not the other way around.  I want Lucas to tell her slutty behind off.

I hope she gets pregnant and gets stuck with Daniel then have Daniel dumps her sorry butt. 

Amy

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 02:03:28 AM »
OMG, then we'd have little Daniel McCreepy, Jr. or Danielle McCreepy!  :stopinsane:

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 09:19:53 AM »
I see more and more lust between these two.  The way Daniel is going, he will have the entire city of Salem in his bed soon.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 12:49:58 PM »
Why oh why couldn't Hope have shot Daniel instead?  Sorry, couldn't help it. Just want him gone! Kill him off, have him ride into the sunset with CHloe (best scenario as it will take two birds out with one stone.) ;)
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Gina

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »
SOD is currently stating that Steve and Kayla are fired.
Did you read that one?
Makes me dang angry!!! After the firing of J&M, now S&K...what's left? Bo and Hope???? Seems the writer's only want the newbie's because they can get away with paying them less. I was going to continue watching even through J&M left. But now after Steve and Kayla leave....so will I.
Gina
May your day be filled with blessings!