Author Topic: Season 11 line up  (Read 2896 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Season 11 line up
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 03:20:44 PM »
I got to watch the dances last night since they did a recap of the show for the first hour last night.
I was not that impressed with the majority of dancers.
Jennifer was my favorite, then the basketball player.
I don't know why they put him with someone short but to tell you the truth I wasn't bothered by his height. He had such good posture so that's all I really noticed.
I think some of the taller contestants tend to bend over and that's what makes them look awkward together.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »
I felt bad for Kim Johnson because David has had very bad press within the last couple of years with his alcholism (spg). I've seen some very bad photos of him on the floor eating a burger drunk as a skunk. I figured he wouldn't last long and he didn't. People just don't like him anymore. I'm glad though that his daughter's have forgiven him and asked to go on DWTS.  ::)

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »
 Me guess that no one is enjoying DWTS this season as there are not many comments. I think Bristol should've gone home last week instead of Florance, I think that perhaps Anna and her partner might go home tonight or Cheryl/Rick.  :td

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 08:06:17 PM »
Yep it is boring as watching paint dry. I don't know why I am watching it but alas I am.  I need help,lol. I need to go cold turkey.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
I can't watch it this year because I'm not home when it's on, plus there's two other shows that come on at 9pm that I'd rather watch but I have been watching the results show on Tuesday night.
I can't really say who should go home since I only get to see snippets from each dance but based on the little I've seen, I think the Palin girl should go home. She has no personality and is boring to watch.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 08:58:43 AM »
I gree, she should have gone last week over Florence Henderson. She just stood there watching Mark dance in a gorilla suit, last week. She did better this week buit she still isn''t good.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 09:32:54 PM »
I was able to record the show last night and watched it tonight, plus the results show.
I can't believe the Palin girl didn't go home. Gosh she's terrible.
I liked Rick, the guy who did go home.
I don't know what America is thinking.

PreciousGem

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
There was no way she was better than Rick Fox. She should have gone home not Rick.  She's terrible

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
I agree it is way past time for her to go home.
What is with Jennifer Grey's whining? Man, she is only 50 for crying out loud. Florence Henderson and Cloris Leachmen didn't whine like that and they are 20-30 years older than her. Good grief. I know it is grueling but just seems excessive to me
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 11:23:26 AM »
Before Jennifer did the show she had some health issues, and I believe had surgery on her neck which is why she is in pain, I don't think she is whining, just my opinion and as for Bristol, I think she has improved a lot these past couple of weeks.  I still think it's Max's year, but his attitude and his comments after the judges are starting to get to me.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
I haven't seen enough dancing to give an opinion on who is the best dancer, but the little I've seen of Bristol, she just looks like the worst one.
I can't believe she's still there.

PreciousGem

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »
Please tell me they are not going to let Bristol be the winner.  Sh'e horrible. She should have gone home a long, long time ago.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »
I can't believe she's still there and Brandy went home.
Who's voting for her?
I can't honestly critique her dancing since I only get to see the results show but the little I've seen I haven't been at all impressed.
Aside from her dancing, she just looks so dull.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »
It has turned me off the show. It is ridiculous that she is still there. She is wooden and stiff. Brandio was a beautiful dancer. If Bristol wins over Jennifer or even Kyle (?) it will be the last time I watch it
Benjamin Franklin

PreciousGem

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 11:24:13 AM »
It has turned me off the show. It is ridiculous that she is still there. She is wooden and stiff. Brandio was a beautiful dancer. If Bristol wins over Jennifer or even Kyle (?) it will be the last time I watch it
I feel the same way.