Author Topic: Season 11 line up  (Read 2904 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Season 11 line up
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 09:38:01 AM »
Sanity at last!  I couldn't even watch the show the last two nights. I just FF this morning to see who won and since the right person won I will watch it if the wooden doll won I would not bother.  Her attitude really bothered me as much as her dancing. "Haters" no, you were an awful dancer. I dislike your mother and her politics but I don't judge you by her, you just could not dance. That is why people wre up in arms over you being in finals over Brandy. She is too much, she will now nblame the "haters" because she lost and not her dancing.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Season 11 line up
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »
I gave up taping one of my Monday night shows so I could watch but haven't had a chance yet.
I did however watch the results show and was so happy to see that Jennifer won and especially happy to see that Bristol didn't come in second.
I haven't watched all the shows and only got to see recaps of everyone dancing on the results show but now after seeing Bristol dance the two dances she did last night, I just don't understand how she got that far. She's so mechanical looking and shows hardly any emotions.
I can't believe the judges gave her points as high as they did because I thought she was terrible.
And my opinion has nothing to do with her mom since I like her mom.
I hope next year is better.