Author Topic: Lost 1-25 episode  (Read 1546 times)

FeistyRedhead

Lost 1-25 episode
« on: January 28, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »
I had to dash in here real quick during a commercial break.  At first I thought the young girl with Richard was Russo. I just heard someone call her "Ellie". Ellie must be Eloise Hawking. Most of us are speculating Miss Hawking is Daniel's mother.  Another seculation is that "jones" is Widmore.  If that is true, are Jones and Ellie the parent of Daniel.  That would make Daniel and Penny Widmore siblings.

Dizzydeni

Re: Lost 1-25 episode
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 08:32:32 AM »
Ok, Feisty and all, here goes.  I have a lot to say. 

First of all, I believe that Elle is Eloise.  I am not so sure that she is Daniel Farraday's mom, but she probably is.  Daniel and Penny could very well be brother and sister.

We do know that Jones is Widmore.  He was an OTHER too.

Could Charlotte be Daniel Farridays daughter?  The only thing that puzzles me about that is that he told Richard that he was in love with her.  Would you say that about your daughter?  If I remember correctly, Charlotte and Daniel only hug.  They never kiss.

Looks like Charlotte is a goner.

Why in Gawds name would Penny agree to call her son Charlie.  I agree that its after our Charlie, but her fathers name is Charlie too.

Is Penny psychic?  She knew Desmond was lying.  Of course we did too, but I thought his acting was surpurb!

In the next episode preview, we see the light when the hatch bursts open.  That is the same night that Clair gave birth.  Kate and Jin were with her, and so was charlie.  Sawyer says he saw Kate in the jungle, and if I remember correctly, she is carrying Aaron.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:02:11 AM »
Interesting thought about Charlotte being Daniel's daughter. On this show anything is possible. lol  Daniel told Richard he loves Charlotte. He did not say he was IN love with her. At least I don't think he said that because I made note he didn't say in love with her. I'm rewatching the show later and will know for sure exactly what he said. lol

I kept waiting to find out Des and Penny's baby's name. I noticed they didn't say it in the beginning of the show. I figured it was supposed to be an Ah-ha moment.  Could baby Charlie be our Charlie? Or is that too far over the top? lol

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:40:16 AM »
Nothing surprises me with this show.  Charlie could be our Charlie, but how?  Ah, its Lost, so no questions, no answers!

I am going bezerk over this show. :P
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »
Time travel my dear! That is how Charlotte can be Daniels daughter and baby Charlie could be our Drive Shaft Charlie. That would explain why Desmond had such a psychic connection to Charlie.

Very interesting theories, ladies!! :tu:
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »
I just watched that scene again.  Daniel does say IN love.  I don't know how I missed that before.I guess that shoots the heck out of the Charlotte/ Daniel being daughter/father. It was an interesting theory Denise.

Did anyone else think Desmond's accent was off in the beginning of the show? He didn't sound quite right to me. I know he's Scottish in real life and on the show, but I've also seen him in other stuff w/ a British accent. He just sounded a bit off to me.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
I'm still thinking that Ellie is Daniel's mother. The question is Ellie really Eloise Hawking or Danielle Russo. Daniel named his lab rat Eloise. Was the lab rat named after Daniel's mother?  Then you have the Daniel/ Danielle thing.Extremely similar names.  I suppose Ellie could be short for Danielle. The last four letters of Danielle make me wonder about that. Plus I always hoped we'd bet a Russo back story. 

I love this show. It drives me crazy, but I love it! 

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
I am more confused than EVER! All this jumping back and forth in time is driving me nuts. I can't think this hard, my brain is going into overload!  LOL I want to go back to the simple days when they were just being chased by black smoke and the others. :confused:
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »
At first I did think that baby Charlie was our Charlie (I like how we all own driveshaft Charlie) LOL  who knows.

Good observation about Russo and the Danielle (Ellie)  but isnt her name Eloise?

I am assuming that Jones/Widmore was once the leader, and that is why he is hell bent on finding the Island.

I love when we have a Desmond show, he is a really interesting character.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »
I think Ellie is a perfect nickname for Eloise, don't you?

Desmond is very interesting and I have a feeling he will be more important than we know.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »
I have a feeling Des is going to end up back on that island before the end of the season.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
I hope Desmond stays part of the show whether he is on or off the island. I like the character.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
I know Desmond will end up back there, he won't have a choice and he will betray Penny without meaning too.  When he promised her over nad over not to leave and go back to the island, I was sure of it.  I love Desmond's character too.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 08:18:23 AM »
I also believe that Desmond is going back to the island.  I wonder if there is any way Penny will get there too with baby Charlie?