Author Topic: Rex and GIGI duh!  (Read 1370 times)

Dizzydeni

Rex and GIGI duh!
« on: January 08, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
I enjoy Rex and Mimi (I MEAN GIGI)  :b)and yesterdays show was hot, hot, hot for them.  I watch this show with remote extended, but for those two, I do not miss a beat. 

I also like Jess and Brody, although I am so sick of Tess and Bess.

I like Vicki and Charlie.

I think thats about it.  Who do you like?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:33:32 AM by Dizzydeni »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Apple Dumpling

Re: Rex and Mimi, etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »
All those plus David and Dorian.

And even though it's a major no-no I liked Todd with Marty. I also like Tess and Bess.

Not thrilled with Cristian and whatever her name is or Cristian and Sara for that matter.

Don't really care for Starr and Cole, either.

TheWineDiva

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »
Hey guys I'm glad theres a OLTL thread cuz I am loving that show right now, and have been for awhile.  Plus i stopped watching Days for the most part about last August.

Just curious about the first post, did you mean Rex and Gigi???     Lol cuz Farah Fath was Mimi with a Rex on Days.   Thats funny.

So on OLTL I like Rex and Gigi, Jesscia and Brody, Vicki and Charlie, I would kinda like to see Todd and Tea, I just cant warm up to Todd and Marty given the history and current situation.  I don't care for Vanessa or Lola, but I am interested to figure out Tea's connection to Ray.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:32:27 AM »
Listen, they don't call me dizzy for nothing.  Thank you for clarifying another DIZZY moment.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

TheWineDiva

Re: Rex and GIGI duh!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 11:43:20 PM »
I make that mistake all the time.  Gigi Mimi   sounds the same, and i love farrah fath!  But speaking of Rex and Mimi, i liked them too until TPTB ruined them- another days couple bites the dust.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing Todd and Tea get together but I also wouldn't mind seeing Todd and Blair reconcile and get back together.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »
Todd needs to get together with Marty.  Dont yell at me all!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »
I liked him with Marty when he was keeping her a secret from everyone but Marty's turned into a witch.
I don't think I like this new Marty and I don't think I want her with Todd because I think she'd just use him.
Sheryl