Author Topic: A "wow - Huh?" spoiler from National Enquirer 10/1 --  (Read 832 times)

Vangelique140

A "wow - Huh?" spoiler from National Enquirer 10/1 --
« on: October 26, 2010, 08:02:53 AM »
I bought a once-in-a-blue-moon copy of the National Enquirer, dated Nov. 1, and these 4 spoilers were in the soap section:

1.  Stephano thinks that he and EJ should go after Will.
2.  Hope thinks that Trustee Lee may be involved in something awful.
3.  EJ breaks into Rafe's loft.
4.  Caroline admits to Kayla that she switched the test results.

Okay, 1-3 are things we knew would happen.  But #4??   What?   Caroline switched the results?  I re-read twice to make sure I saw seeing the right thing.  Don't know how Caroline would get involved in this, or why!  How did she find out?  Why would she even care?   She has nothing to do with Daniel, Chloe, Philip, Carly, etc. etc.   All I can guess is she did it to help Stephannoying??   I dunno!  And since when did she get to be such a computer genius?   and how would she have access to the hospital computers? 

:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

nitgrit

Re: A "wow - Huh?" spoiler from National Enquirer 10/1 --
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:04:54 AM »
More likely, it's a typo error and it meant to say:  Carly admits to Kayla she switched the results.

That makes more sense - LOL.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
"CAROLINE" that incredible, I would think the same as nitgrit, maybe Carly. But then again, it could be Carolline is helpng Stephannoying keep Nathan, YUCK!  :confused

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 01:46:41 PM »
Carly switching the results and telling Kayla would make more sense.  Perhaps it is an error.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see next week.

If it really is Caroline, I'm curious to know her reasoning.  If it has to do with Stephannoying, then I'm going to be majorly ill all over the place....

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »
I saw that this afternoon on another site [can't remember the name & the link is on my pc, not on the laptop I'm on now].  But apparently it's showing up in other places because I just found it here:
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2010/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-november-1-5/

Be sure and look at the poll at the bottom of the page, asking why Caroline did it.  It's hilarious!!!!  :laughing1

I'm sorry, but I really can't see Caroline as a hacker.  Hackers have to be pretty darn smart and I just don't see her being able to pull that off.  Maybe she's covering for the "little blonde girl" who had nothing better to do since she spends all day at the Pub, waiting for Sami to come and get her.   :laughing1

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »
LMAO Gerri, so true :too funny :too funny :too funny !!!

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Vangelique140

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »
maybe it was the little blonde girl.   she has lots of time to herself, with no supervision by her mother, and her father is off in some far-flung part of the world, so she probably learned how to use a computer!

or maybe Caroline got Ian to help her, and that's why he always looks so weird when Stephannoying mentions finding out who changed the results.   (well, one of the reasons he looks weird..... )
 :laughing1