Author Topic: I found Walt!  (Read 1158 times)

FeistyRedhead

I found Walt!
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:42:58 PM »
I found Walt. He's on a commercial for Banquet Anytizers.  It ran Wednesday during the replay of last weeks show. It also ran yesterday during Young and Restless. In the commercial there are a group of teenage boys in the kitchen looking for something to eat. Walt is sitting at the table.

Dizzydeni

Re: I found Walt!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »
Hurry, tell Michael...oh wait, hes dead....

LMAO :b)
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
ROFL....or is he?!  :o
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 07:30:10 PM »
LOL< you mean while his dad was betraying everyone on the island that little brat was scoping out a friends fridge?   ;)
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »
Teenagers!!  ;)
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »
LOL LOL that is so funny!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:19:19 AM »
Walt was so little in season 1 and all of a sudden he looks like a man.  Boy, I cannot believe what a couple of years does to one.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 10:44:52 AM »
He didn't age like I though he would either. I don't think he resembles the kid that first crashed on the island at all. It was probably a smart move by the writers to have him get off the island when he did.
Kris (Snow~Belle)