Author Topic: Port Charles need a lift....  (Read 876 times)

Dizzydeni

Port Charles need a lift....
« on: January 08, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »
I am so bored with GH these days, but I believe that something is brewing in PC.  The commercials for the 15th of January look very interesting. 

I love Nik, but not with Nadine;
I love Sam but not with Lucky;
I love Alexis, but there is never enough of her;
I love Diane, but like Alexis, they do not show enough of her;
I love Alexis and Diane together;
I am tired of Kate, Sonny, Carly, Claudia, Rick, Jax!
I am tired of Maxi interferring with the Jackal and his new friend but I have a feeling she may be right....

I am Dizzy now....your turn
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

southernbelle1270

Re: Port Charles need a lift....
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »
I have to agree with you.  I would love to see Lucky back with Liz.  Sam back with Jason.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Port Charles need a lift....
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »
I don't mind Sam and Lucky together. He takes some of her whining and selfishness away and she gets him to not be so self righteous. I am tired of the whole Rick and Trevor act.
I also do not like Nadine and Nicholas. Nadine just annoys the living daylights out of me. SHe is way too immature and whiney for my taste.  I would like to see Nick with a strong woman, independent woman. There are none on GH though except for maybe Alexis (incest, yuck) or Diane ( too old, not right for him). 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin