Author Topic: Nasty spoiler/rumor about one of our favorites  (Read 2946 times)

Dizzydeni

Nasty spoiler/rumor about one of our favorites
« on: January 30, 2009, 08:54:57 AM »
Count Antony DiMera will be killed in a whodunit murder mystery during March sweeps. Thaao  has been fired.

This was reported by the Diva of Soaps, so take it with a grain of salt, but if it is true, its a terrible mistake by TPTB.  Don't kill him please!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Nasty spoiler/rumor about one of our favorites
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »
Again!?! Why oh why do they keep giving him his pink slip? It is bad enough that they have pretty much ignored his character and Ana for months, but to just outright fire him for the umpteenth time is too much.

Well we figured that they would end up cutting more of the mature characters and we were right. What a shame! TPTB just don't have a clue as to what they are doing to this show. And it isn't smart to PO the mature viewers either.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
Oh no!  I am so sick of TPTB taking killing him off yet again.

Kris is right,  they are clueless! >:(
😜 Melinda 😜

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
If its true...it stinks for sure!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

doolmom

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »
It is also being reported in the Canadian TV Guide Suds Report. You can read it and more about the firing of Deidre and Drake there too. Here's the link if you are interested.

<http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+Report+Jan+30+2009/Soaps/Suds/Articles\
/090130_news_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1>

or TinyURL @ <http://tinyurl.com/ao2yuy>

No wonder Thaao was unhappy in his last post on his site. I get the feeling he saw this coming. Talk about being treated like a yo yo. Poor Thaao.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »
If they are getting rid of our favorite mature characters and stay with the likes of Melanie, Stephanie, Chloe, Chelsea and Daniel then for sure I'm leaving this soap.

I can't believe they are doing this to Thaao yet again, I tell you, if this is whats going to happen, I'm out, I will stop watching.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Glee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
&%#$%&!!!!!!!!!!  I love him. Yes, Days is trying to turn US off. I already turned DAYS off for a few months - I only started watching again because this site was starting over here. If they keep getting rid of the people I care about, I will have no more reason to watch, PERIOD.

everybodysmile

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »
This is a double whammie because we lose Tony and also another stinking who dun it!   

hyattsfolly

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 01:06:28 AM »
This is so not fair!
😜 Melinda 😜

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 02:10:55 AM »
I love Tony and Anna.  This is another stupid move on Ken Corday's part.  He seems determined to ruin the show that his parents created.

What really surprised me about that article was that it said that Drake and Dee can't stand each other.  I'd never heard that before.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 09:58:39 AM »
Really? Wow.....I would hate to be made to kiss mand canoodle with someone everyday that I couldn't stand!! I would have quit years ago.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

doolmom

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »
F  Y I if you want to send a note to Thaao (Tony/Andre) you can do so by clicking on this link <http://www.thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm> and scroll down to the "sign my guestbook" button. Click on that and you can see a menu to post a message to Thaao. I think it would be nice to let him know we are not happy with his dismissal form the show.

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
Yeah, I'm with you, Kris.  I couldn't be that "up close and personal" with someone I couldn't stand.  I just wonder if it's really true since I've never heard even a whisper of it before.

Thanks, doolmom, for the link.  I went and left him a message.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 09:52:55 PM »
That surprised me about Drake and Dee.  You sure couldn't tell  :-*
😜 Melinda 😜

Ringing Patty

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »
This sucks! They go to all the trouble of bringing back some of our favorites from the 80's and now they are either fiired or just plain ignored.
What a load of crap!!