Author Topic: Finally some action....  (Read 1153 times)

Dizzydeni

Finally some action....
« on: January 30, 2009, 11:28:06 AM »
Ok, so now that the entire operating room personnel collapsed from whatever that bacteria is, we learn it has a direct path to the board room where many people are for Michael's benefit.  Of course, Kate is the first one down, collapsing in Sonny's arms.

I am so happy they picked up the pace a little bit on this show, as it has been dragging for the longest time.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Finally some action....
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
I know, when they started this story I was very confused. I thought I missed a show,lol.  But it is very interesting. Here is some interesting news that will result from it.  They are using the storyline to remodel all the sets for the show in the hospital.
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/86/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20090130:tv_general_hospital__ER:57651

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 04:32:26 PM »
I actually enjoyed yesterday's show and can't wait to see what's happening today.
I am a little disappointed that Kate collapsed because now she can't tell Sonny what Claudia did.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »
I don't like the big Is it Emily or not storyline they have lined up. If they killed the character off the actress should be done with the show, or brought back many years later like Sarah Brown and play a completely different character with no reference to the fact  that theyh resemble the dead character
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 09:16:33 AM »
I like Natalia Livingston and am glad she is back.  I just hope they use her like they should, giving her a good storyline.  She is one good actress.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »
So is she suppose to be Emily?
I didn't watch when she was on.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »
Emily is dead so don't think she is Emily. This isn't Days, so I doubt they would bring someone back to life but they have done it before with Laura so who knows. Actually I didn't like this actress that much she was too breathy for me. Can't explain it but it is kind of how Marlena is when she kisses John. Too much sound effects for me.  Just don't give her any love scenes and I will be fine with her
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
She is a mystery so far, but we do know she is not Emily.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »
That seems kind of stupid.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 11:01:05 AM »
Well, everyone is supposed to have a twin right?  I have a lot of catching up to do since I was in the hospital.  Thank God I record both this and Days.  I caught most of the Days I wanted to and fast forwarded quite a few episodes of GH last night.  I still have two more not counting today's to watch so I guess I will go do that now, since I don't have anything else to do! (LOL)
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.