Author Topic: Fridays Episode  (Read 1125 times)

TheWineDiva

Fridays Episode
« on: January 31, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »
   Ok who thinks Todd really killed Janet???? 
   Not that I would put it past Todd, but I'd figure he would have hired someone to do it for him.  It was a little wierd when Tea walked in and he was hovering over her body with the knife as if he got off seeing that sort thing.

Natalie and Jess going at it was pretty entertaining, but Natalie needs to back off.  I think she was too hard on Jess, Jess just got released and that sort of angry confrontation isn't going to help.  Since we all know Jessica isn't really integrated, wouldn't it be funny if Tess all of a sudden came out and yelled at Natalie.  Ok maybe not, but I think it's time Natalie get off her high horse, someone needs to bring her back down to reality.

Poor Starr, I really feel for her, I can totally see the whirlwind of emotions she must be going through.  The guilt, the pain, feeling like she's betraying someone no matter what she does. 
   I wonder how long its going to be before Dr. Joplins letter is brought to Nora's attention.  Hmm lets see then she busts Todd, he goes to jail, but by that time Jess will have remembered her baby died, and Chloe is really Hope, so there is no death/kidnapping to charge Todd with after all.   Just my guess.

Dizzydeni

Re: Fridays Episode
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:29:55 AM »
He did not kill her but I have no idea who did.  I sure hope it was not Schuyler Joplin.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:30:46 AM »
Natalie is a snot, and although I understand why she is being mean, she has that condesending attitude that I cannot stand.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »
Natalie drives me nuts. She's done some pretty rotten things in her life so she shouldn't be looking down on people.

I don't think Todd kill Dr. Joblin. I'm wondering if Wess did it.
I can't believe Tea is trying to take the fall for this.
I just hope they don't end up putting her or Todd in jail. I like the both of them, lol, plus Tea needs to expose.....(having a senior moment and can't think of her name.) the person married to Christian.

Yes, poor Star. In spite of everything her dad has done, she still loves him.
I guess that's unconditional love for you .
Sheryl

TheWineDiva

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »
Ok so i guess Todd didn't do it, and now Tea's going to take the fall and try to claim it was in self defense???  Didn't see that one coming (I'm much better at predicting Days-lol).   Thats so stupid on Tea and Todds part, because the real killer is out there somewhere.  I hope it wasn't Schuler Joplin either.  I don't know if I'm comfortable with him being paired with Starr because of the teacher/student relationship, it's gross.   If Gigi wasn't with Rex they'de be cute together, but I don't want that because I love Gigi and Rex.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »
I don't like Starr with the teacher. Not only is it wrong because he's her teacher, but he's too old for her right now.
Sheryl