Author Topic: 2011 AI, New Judges, New Format....not really different  (Read 809 times)

Dizzydeni

2011 AI, New Judges, New Format....not really different
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:22:29 PM »
I am anxious to see the top 24.  There are some really good singers in the group, but I have no idea who will make it. I like the big guy who played the stand up bass last week but I am open to hear all. I can not make up my mind in the beginning of the show.  There are way to many singers to choose....

I am not really into Jennifer Lopez.  She is phony to me.  What do you all think?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

PreciousGem

Re: 2011 AI, New Judges, New Format....not really different
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:11:07 AM »
The minute I heard Jennifer Lopez was going to be a judge I didn't care to see A.I..  She's not successful enough as a singer to be a judge on this show.  Her albums have been flops.  She has a little voice that's it.  Some of the young singers on American Idol can blow her away with their voice alone.  At least Tyler has been pretty successful in his music career. 

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »
As I said in another post, I really like all three judges. I think they've all offered some very good advice and criticism.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
I like Jlo and not because she is Puerto Rican but she has had a few albums that were hits when (who is that guy who produced them that she was involved with back in the late 90's) I think they picked a great group of singers this year, better then the last couple of years except for Adam Lambert, who didn't even win. Some of those who have won since I have been watching I have not heard from them.  :tu

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
The name of that guy JLO dated who produced her album was P Diddy (or Puff Diddy) HA!  :laughing1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!