Author Topic: Season 12 Line up....here we go again  (Read 1140 times)

Dizzydeni

Season 12 Line up....here we go again
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
I was so disappointed to hear that Derrick Haught will not be on this season of DWTS.  I love him.  There has been some speculation as to who will be on the show, and, for the mostpart, I dont know many.  Tonight will tell who really is on the show.  I guess I will be watching the bachelor so I will know soon enough.  Its not as exciting as it used to be, thats for sure.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: Season 12 Line up....here we go again
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
The line up for this season is terrible....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:57:58 AM »
I agree,  usually I know most of the celebrities, but this year?  I only recognized three, Kirstie Alley, Sugar Ray Leonard and the guy who was the first Karate Kid.  I can't believe Derrick won't be there this year.  What a disappointment.  But I'll give it a try and see how it goes.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »
I'm disappointed that Derrick was not there last night along with Edyta who was not there last season either. She is one of my favorites. So far my 2 favorites are Ralph Machio (spg) and Kiristie. I think Wendy Williams and the guy who danced with (whats her name, Benji's sister, who won the second year of SYTYCD) are in trouble, I'm thinking one of them is going home next week. I'm glad that Louie is back and it appears he did well with that playboy model.  :confused  I'm putting this smiley on since I can't remember these people's name, UGH!  :idea

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 11:19:34 AM »
I hope it is wendy williams or the dumb blonde that go. Actually the dumb blonde would hopefully go, she is so annoying.  Williams was awful though.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
Ralph and Kristie really are my favorites too.  They certainly surprised everyone and it seemed like the audience loved them both too, but it's only the first week.  I was glad to see Louie back, but it isn't the same without Derrick.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.