Author Topic: How Many Wives Can You Lose With A Car Bomb?  (Read 1044 times)

Dizzydeni

How Many Wives Can You Lose With A Car Bomb?
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:59:44 PM »
I have not seen many of you writing on GH these days.  The show is pretty good, but I am not a fan of Brenda with Sonny.  Of course, we all know she was not in the car, but the girl on the slab looked an awful lot like Sam.  Whose watching, raise your hands!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: How Many Wives Can You Lose With A Car Bomb?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 01:42:10 AM »
Hi Denise,  I wondered when someone would post about this show.  I record it all week and on the weekend I watch it in it's entirity minus commericals.  So don't tell me what is happening :bgrin   I love the show,  I never used to watch it much when Brenda was on the first time.  Once in a while they will show an old episode and I can't believe how young Jason and Robin were.  I hear the actress who plays Brenda is leaving once more, but as any soap opera fan knows, if they are dead, they always turn up alive.  If you have been a fan for years, I have one question I haven't been able to understand.

If Michael is Jason's nephew, how could Sonny be his father?  Sonny is a Corinthos not a Quartermaine.  If anyone can tell me the answer to this it wll clear up a lot.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »
Sonny is  his step father.  He married Carly and considers Michael his son but  Michael is a Quartermaine...
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me Denise, Okay then, my next question, who is Michael's biological father?  I didn't watch GH back then.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »
His father is AJ Quartermaine.......Billy Warlock was the actor

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
Thank you so much for straightening me out Denise.  I never really watched GH too much when it first began airing, I only caught it when Luke, Laura were in Western New York filming ages ago,one of our TV personalities had a minor part,  I do remember Frisco, he was such a doll, and then off and on when Stephen Nicholas was on, I began watching it faithfully when Jason Cook came on the show. 
Rose

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 09:28:13 AM »
I'm glad you asked those questions about Michael Rose, since I too didn't understand the connection.
I've been watching for awhile now and thought it had gotten a little exciting finally.
I'm not a Brenda fan but I was interested to see how this was all going to play out.